• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bottom 5 posters of all time.

I also don't really get why people are bracketing Lech with some of these thundercunts (I don't think CT belongs there either) ...

Come now ... the Black Grays ... Boat to Bolivia etc ... NUTTERS>

Surprised more people haven't mentioned Sven.

Guess we didn't lose that much last year, so people will have forgotten about him

The grjt hate is strong in here.

I liked him, thought he was hilarious actually. Anyway.

I wouldn't nominate people like Roger Rederer. He wasn't the worst poster of all time. He provided us with plenty of ammunition to e-rape him around the forum. His proclamations were delusional and childish but no one took him seriously. Same with Glock. Should Glock be propping up worst poster of all time lists? He's a part of the furniture here. A forum pet.

Fuck this politeness. Cunts need to start dropping some bombs.

I'm throwing Spider-Neil in.

The most persistently frustrating poster of all time.

This is going to sound mean but I never gelled with foureyes. The poster, not people who predominantly wear glasses.

He seemed defensive and needy. Am I right or way of base here? It's been years so trying to re call posters.

I'll throw jason into my list later. Not digging his vibe. Although I think he's simply an alter ego of someone I do like. Weird one.

Oh is the point to sensationalist and ballsy? Okay ill pick Dreamy, Le chac and Spider Neilzzzzz. Shite picks there man. I'll be back with my list.

I love where this is heading. Being back here is like slipping into a comfy old pair of slippers. I have a warm feeling right now.

I picked Jason because I don't enjoy his posts. I wasn't trying to be sensationalist but he'd make my list. I bet Jason is an alter ego of Doc mac or something like that. I love doc mac though.

I'll do both my lists later.

Foureyes was DJSyd wasnt he?

I don't think he was, was he? I think DJSyd did try to post under another name for a while but disappeared when his identity was revealed.

Marky was probably the only totally unbearable poster we have had on here. The other idiots at least provided some comedy. He wasn't even funny to laugh at.

I don't think he was, was he? I think DJSyd did try to post under another name for a while but disappeared when his identity was revealed.

Marky was probably the only totally unbearable poster we have had on here. The other idiots at least provided some comedy. He wasn't even funny to laugh at.

He was just a cunt. A tediously repetitive cunt.

Surely the comedy gold that was "There's this girl at the gym" prevents anybody from truly hating Marky?

Wasn't that the first ever vaulted thread or something?

Fuck it.

Silver Sean.

Is the right answer. He's the only one who has ever really done my head in. Spag Legs was annoying as fuck with his stupid quiffy gifs as well. Back in the day Rashid and Syd were annoying twats.

John Mcgovern/Paddy obviously.

Back
Top Bottom