• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brighton v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

564b262abe775fb5dd656a21ea7075a2.jpg

Where to Watch:

http://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/index.php?threads/111153/

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called that in the pre match thread. It actually makes sense with that side we've got there, at least in my mind anyway.

Wijnaldum at centre back, I hope you're right on this one Jurgen.
It's fluid that though. Either can or gini is dropping back into defence & both full backs are dropping back too, effectively leaving us with a four at most times, a five at others, & rarely, with just the three.

Haha what kind of weirdness is this line up?

3-4-1-2 with Coutinho behind Firmino and Salah?

Scaring me how far up the pitch can & gini are going, with the full backs too, now. When we attack we look like we have just two at the back.

Those two or the full backs need to check their runs & hang back, they can't all bomb forward or we're fucked on the counter.

Ok I guess I missed this somewhere but what is going on with Mane?
He's rested. As I've said for a week now, klopp will be resting two of the front 'four' stars every game until new years, perhaps with the exception of spartak.

If he didn't we'd risk fucking them for the rest of the season & we need at least two of them cos without that we do not score.

Scaring me how far up the pitch can & gini are going, with the full backs too, now. When we attack we look like we have just two at the back.

Those two or the full backs need to check their runs & hang back, they can't all bomb forward or we're fucked on the counter.

No confidence in having Lovren as our ONLY player actually tasked with defending?

We are either going to tonk this lot or get hit on the counter 2 or 3 times. Or maybe both.

He's rested. As I've said for a week now, klopp will be resting two of the front 'four' stars every game until new years, perhaps with the exception of spartak.

If he didn't we'd risk fucking them for the rest of the season & we need at least two of them cos without that we do not score.

Ah ok. Makes sense.

This is scaring me.

Gini & Can are effectively in midfield.

TAA & Robertson are getting forwards, with TAA playing more as a winger (as he usually does).

That leaves Lovren alone, one through ball or long pass catching us unawares & we'll be in the back foot & outnumbered.

Ah ok. Makes sense.
It does. It's just a guess, he hasn't come out & said it, but actions speak louder than words, & he's doing exactly what I predicted he would.

Not that I'm blowing my own trumpet, cos it's just common sense really considering the form those players are in.

It does. It's just a guess, he hasn't come out & said it, but actions speak louder than words, & he's doing exactly what I predicted he would.

Not that I'm blowing my own trumpet, cos it's just common sense really considering the form those players are in.

Id prefer Mane and Salah on the pitch together, because they're our best players and part from Coutinho, the only ones who offer any goal threat at all

Fuck me we get exposed even more easily than usual in this formation.

They should have scored at least once then. Possibly twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom