• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bueno!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=Binny link=topic=46165.msg1368506#msg1368506 date=1311347948]
“The chance to fulfill a dream and join Liverpool is very exciting, but at the moment I’m just concentrating on recovering [from a calf injury].”
[/quote]

If he wants to be more like Torres he'll have to leave out the calf and concentrate more on picking up a few hamstring injuries 8)

Bueno...he's going to be brilliant (or sold for 1m in two years)...

Marco Bueno signing pre-contract with Liverpool

Under-17 striker created his signature on the document that links with the Reds box, just waiting to recover from his injury to go to the British island and start their tests

After four hours of meeting in the boardroom of Club Pachuca, Marco Bueno came with his parents and siblings with a smile from ear to ear, to share the news of his departure to Europe. Today affixed his signature on the pre-contract and 12 or August 13 will take the flight to England.

"I feel very happy and very motivated, being my family here I feel a mattress of highly motivated, and that's enough to face any challenge. Yes, I am a Liverpool shirt with or with the Pachuca, what God wants is fine, and where the opportunity arises I will make the most. "

As Well be fit to fly to Liverpool for the trial period, so the player and look forward to eating to be one hundred percent and meet the first part of his dream as a footballer.

"Whenever you notice you is a big commitment and motivation, then I have to face it with great motivation and commitment to represent the country in the best way, and with faith that everything is achievable."

He said he has the full support of the directive Tuza in this adventure, and hopes that one day soon to share the field with Steven Gerard, and Luis Suarez DYRK Kuit, among others.

"Yes, I really do want that. It's a life experience that I will never forget, I'm very excited about that and then everything, and give my best. "

On the injury he suffered in his left leg, Marco Bueno explained that he began with work and will be tomorrow when you do another test to determine the recovery time.

"Already I jogged, I felt much better after the workout and tomorrow I will evaluate to see if I can train one hundred percent or if we are slowly, but then I'm coming off the injury," concluded

http://www.record.com.mx/mexicanosenelextranjero/2011-07-25/marco-bueno-firma-precontrato-con-el-liverpool

Mexican correspondent @PalafoxDeNigris says: "Bueno keeps hold of the ball, has skill and shoots well. He is like Robbie Keane." Bonus.

Hahahaha

[quote author=Atlas link=topic=46165.msg1370236#msg1370236 date=1311675640]
Mexican correspondent @PalafoxDeNigris says: "Bueno keeps hold of the ball, has skill and shoots well. He is like Robbie Keane." Bonus.

Hahahaha
[/quote]

ha ha ha. oh dear, get rid!

[quote author=Shadey link=topic=46165.msg1368244#msg1368244 date=1311280405]
[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=46165.msg1367729#msg1367729 date=1311175597]
Looks like Lil' Louis
[/quote] This one does

article-1311169822778-0CF59A9E00000578-870030_636x300.jpg

Hope this deal comes off and we have real potential on our hands.. :p
[/quote]

The other lad is a lesbian. Whether he knows it yet or not.

[quote author=LarryHagman link=topic=46165.msg1370242#msg1370242 date=1311676164]
[quote author=Shadey link=topic=46165.msg1368244#msg1368244 date=1311280405]
[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=46165.msg1367729#msg1367729 date=1311175597]
Looks like Lil' Louis
[/quote] This one does

article-1311169822778-0CF59A9E00000578-870030_636x300.jpg

Hope this deal comes off and we have real potential on our hands.. :p
[/quote]

The other lad is a lesbian. Whether he knows it yet or not.
[/quote]

HAA HA AHAHAHAHHA

[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=46165.msg1370237#msg1370237 date=1311675657]
suso, reheem, sterling, bueno - exciting times await :)
[/quote]

How ace would that be... we'd be sorted on both flanks ;)

[quote author=Mystic link=topic=46165.msg1370363#msg1370363 date=1311688798]
I like Bueno, he's my kinder signing
[/quote]

tee hee ;)

[/quote]

No surprises there.

[/quote]

fuck off

I wonder what this dude did with his time before youtube came along? I bet there's a mean stamp collection in somewhere in his past.

9c4905d2-2fae-46e8-a5a1-6b4f4233799a.jpg

His trial apparently began on 13 Aug and the duration is for 3 weeks.

Well, at least according to this Mexican tabloid.

http://www.oem.com.mx/esto/notas/n2183433.htm

It will be three weeks under the microscope of the English club, which became their rights, but does not decide whether to terminate their training or leave it there a little longer in Pachuca.

Whatever happens ...

"I am very happy and excited for this opportunity. In every way, especially physically and mentally, I prepared for this challenge, convinced that I can stay," says the kid without a trace of shyness or nervousness.

http://www.mediotiempo.com/futbol/internacional/noticias/2011/08/15/the-academy-la-nueva-casa-de-marco-bueno

Currently, the Academy teams are divided into two parts: six to 11 years of age and 11 years until age 18. All categories of the Liverpool Academy participate in a 'league' that includes the same squad, so setting good play against schools like Everton, Manchester United, Manchester City, Bolton Wanderers, Wigan Athletic and Blackburn Rovers. However, the team under 18, just where is located the Mexican striker, is also involved in the FA Youth Cup, with a format identical to that used for major equipment and in which Liverpool's reserves managed to reach Semifinals last season.

Interestingly, the parties of the Under-18 and U-16 take place every Saturday at 11 am with the intention that coaches do not have the opportunity to go to another party in the same category in order to observe a player from another team and then try to sign him. (?? Is it trying to say they play against each other every Sat and this makes it possible for the coaches to know the players from the other age group better without necessarily having to attend a match that age group is involved in?)

According to the work program set out in a José Segura Conference Football First Congress organized by the RCD Espanyol, Marco Bueno would be integrated into the U-18 stocks that make an integral work of technical, tactical, physiological and psychological framework in which the daily workouts are based.

The same program has three basic questions is a fundamental precept in the observation of players who have the English club viewers around the world, so Marco Well met the requirements imposed on such questions. What is the player profile? Is player for Liverpool? and what will make us grow as a team? are questions that must be resolved before any player, and a foreigner, can slip into the shirt 'Red'.

Once the player meets a process in U-18 and begin to emphasize are invited to have some training with the team participating in the Premier League to show conditions. If so, the players become part of the squad Dalglish, as happened with Flanagan, Spearing and Robinson. Another scenario that may occur in the destination is good that pleases the managers of the Academy, but going back to Pachuca to complete their training and then return it meets military requirements in the Premier League.

Hence the first task is to convince Marco Bueno at the U-18, show the qualities that led them to take this test, adapt to English life and then think about making the leap to the First Team of the Reds.

[quote author=singlerider link=topic=46165.msg1386143#msg1386143 date=1314199549]
His Mum's Roseanne!
[/quote]LOL.

[quote author=Binny link=topic=46165.msg1386127#msg1386127 date=1314198601]
9c4905d2-2fae-46e8-a5a1-6b4f4233799a.jpg

His trial apparently began on 13 Aug and the duration is for 3 weeks.

Well, at least according to this Mexican tabloid.

http://www.oem.com.mx/esto/notas/n2183433.htm

It will be three weeks under the microscope of the English club, which became their rights, but does not decide whether to terminate their training or leave it there a little longer in Pachuca.

Whatever happens ...

"I am very happy and excited for this opportunity. In every way, especially physically and mentally, I prepared for this challenge, convinced that I can stay," says the kid without a trace of shyness or nervousness.

[/quote]

he looks like a nerdy torres. how torres would have turned out if his mum had slept with pee wee herman

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=46165.msg1386192#msg1386192 date=1314204523]
Binny, you are ace mate X
[/quote]

I'll think of a tougher assignment for Binny soon.

Bueno plans on returning to Liverpool in December or January to train with the team again. He couldn’t sign a contract until he turns 18.

Translated article

http://www.nayaritpuntocom.com/deportes/62802.html

Well Marco is about to end his European adventure with Liverpool, as the three-week trial with English club are about to end. The youth will return to Pachuca for age 18 and possibly return later to the Old Continent, because according to his agent, Matias Bunge, has made a good impression in England.

"Marco is going well, training was 10 days at the club, started training with the U-17 finished training with the reserves. Had a game on Tuesday, which tied at one, played the second half and scored the tying goal. The people of Liverpool are happy with him, Marco is happy with them, treatment that gave the institution, "said Argentine striker's agent.

Well, his stay in England, had the opportunity to see matches of Manchester United and Everton, but also shared a meal with Javier Hernandez and his family.

"Today (yesterday), at noon, ate with Chicharito. I was very happy because he gave advice. Chicharito is an icon for all major Mexican player, be able to eat with him and his family in Manchester, it was very pleasing and probably never will be forgotten, "shared Bunge, who explained that FIFA regulations no player who has not attained 18 years can be negotiated.

"We are seeing how to proceed from now on, FIFA regulations, Marco can not be transferred to Europe until he turns 18. We will surely until the end of the trial period to see if the people of Liverpool makes an official statement, "he said.

Marco was followed by Scot Kenny Dalglish since joining the Reds Academy. It also had a talk with him: "He has not had direct contact with the players. Although treated with the coach, who usually goes to see the training of the youth teams, sat down with us to talk.

When he played with the reserves and scored what was looking. "
Bunge is clear that Marco will have to play Pachuca in the Under 20 and perhaps after that shown in England, could return after serving the majority. "There is an agreement between the two institutions agreed, was the interlocutor between the two along the U-17 world."

Well Marco's dream of playing for Liverpool has not yet been fulfilled. World Champion U-17 returned to the ranks of Pachuca after tying the English club.

After being observed by the Academy Director, Frank McParland, the sporting director, Damien Comolli and Kenny Dalglish, first team coach, it was decided that the Mexican back to their homeland with the promise to prove once Moreover, with the Reds in December or January.

"He did well, (Liverpool) and sent us a letter of intent, he can not enlist in the ranks of Liverpool because it is minor, we have a letter of intent for them to just turn 18, the Liverpool club can make account of their services, "
said Andres Fassi, Vice Deportivo Pachuca exclusively for halftime.

The striker joined the training of the basic forces of Tuzos this week as his representative said Matthias Bunge did after demonstrating that it has the "ability" to play in English football.

"The idea is that in December or January, two weeks go back to Liverpool.

"As a minor can not make the transfer until you are 18 years and it will not happen until next year, we already knew from the beginning, all parties were aware."

Testing began with training the first day but the following week was given the opportunity to play a friendly game with elements of the book where even the Argentine soccer participated Emiliano Insua, who just days ago to change club Sporting in Portugal.

"Monday or Tuesday of the second week played a game, entered the second half, scored the tie, was watching the Academy Director, attended the club's sporting director, attended the first team coach you were satisfied although he could not stay but wanted to give a follow-up, "narrated Bunge.

The opinion was positive, although not reflected in shares immediately incorporate the team has made five European Cups.

"You could see he was a nice guy, polite, respectful, had a very clear and seemed to get where I wanted, I had a very healthy way to compete," he said.

Even, like the English club and be signed by the team could have a similar fate to what happened with the attacker Ulises Davila, who was acquired by Chelsea and was loaned to Vitesse to adapt to European football, said Bunge.

For now, Marco Bueno Hidalgo remain under the colors and will be until the end of the year or early 2012 when his future to be defined.

Thanks Binny. Good to see our scouts are out there, doing their job.

This kind of ties into the moneyball plan, doesn't it?
There can be fantastic resale value in maturing and moving on talented South American footballers so I wouldn't be surprised to see us picking up a few more like Beuno & Coates.

Made his 1st team debut for Pachuca a couple of days ago, albeit as a sub for less than 10 mins towards end of the game which they won 1-0.

marco_bueno___0810__11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom