• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Cardiff City v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news for Warnock is that he's got a career in pantomime after he's done yo-yoing between the leagues.

Yeah, he has Kieta there & Hendo behind so they have to worry both about direct running & balls though/over to the strikers, which means they can't simply sit in a straight back four & try to frustrate that way.

Leaned far too back..

On the plus side.. few passes together, we can carve these open..

Will be a few more chances like that

Trent beat for pace then falls down. Franz takes about 3 minutes to get back to defending after one of his "trademark, mazy runs"

I know it's cool for Matip to carry it forward the odd time but if he's gonna play someone into a corner and get caught way up field I'd rather he didn't bother

Kieta unlucky there, went for the header & couldn't see it for the sun.

Neville pointing out what we cant see, TAA staying back for fear of getting caught out again at the back for pace.

Lovely by Bobby that. Hendo cant get the pass back to Salah, Salah probably should have lifted it over into the box instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom