• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Carra away with the fairies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to get back on topic. But I'd rather have a senior pro saying they believe 4th is possible, than a manager who says finishing 8th would be 'fantastic.

Maybe the manager doesnt want to put anymore pressure on the youngest squad in the league.

Seriously!?!? you are well cool then. I hate Bahais. They are wacked out
i went to an ex's to meet the parents once, after sitting round getting drunk and indulging in a little bit of banter they slipped out a few racists jokes (nothing too bad, and i didn't think anything of it as it was an interracial family), after a while the mum stopped to point out that "we're not racist though we're just taking the piss", to which the brother answer "oh yeah i hate pakis though", i kind of nervously laughed cause i thought it might have been another (albeit shite) joke, to which the mum assured me, "oh yeah he doesnt like them lot but we really arnt racist"

I know this is a completely irrelevant story but im bored and it sprang to mind, i also had a friend who went to meet a gf's family only to be confronted with them turning out to be quite active in the BNP, he left halfway through the meal

i went to an ex's to meet the parents once, after sitting round getting drunk and indulging in a little bit of banter they slipped out a few racists jokes (nothing too bad, and i didn't think anything of it as it was an interracial family), after a while the mum stopped to point out that "we're not racist though we're just taking the piss", to which the brother answer "oh yeah i hate pakis though", i kind of nervously laughed cause i thought it might have been another (albeit shite) joke, to which the mum assured me, "oh yeah he doesnt like them lot but we really arnt racist"

I know this is a completely irrelevant story but im bored and it sprang to mind, i also had a friend who went to meet a gf's family only to be confronted with them turning out to be quite active in the BNP, he left halfway through the meal
I once moved from Clapham in South London to a little village in Surrey called Godalming. The move itself was a fairly small one and so I just hired a 'man with a van' - The guy turned up and after loading up his van off we went. The journey was about an hour - During which we exchanged chit chat about all manor of subjects. I told him how I had not long moved back to the UK after nearly 10 years. Turned out this fella had also spent some time living in Godalming and assured me that I would like it better because there was more 'my kind' of people living there. He then assured me how it was only 'natural' to want to stick with my own kind of people - Oh and had I ever heard of the BNP? I should really have told him to fuck off but it was mid drive so there was not much I could do really - When we got to the little cottage I was moving into I showed him a picture I had of my wife on my phone - She is of Oriental persuasion. The look on the guys face was hilarious. He VERY quickly made his excuses and bolted. Cunt!

Sorry to get back on topic. But I'd rather have a senior pro saying they believe 4th is possible, than a manager who says finishing 8th would be 'fantastic.

Yep. And Carra's right. Would I bet on us getting 4th? In all honesty, no. *Could* we do it? Absolutely.

Reactions: Y1
I don't doubt Rodgers' ambition for a second. He is no Hodgson. Everybody needs to chill the fuck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom