• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Centre-back search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes… I was going to say that… but I was sure some dong would start warbling on about ad blockers, VPNs and such other shit that equally as annoying as the pop ups.

JJ is a gentleman - he’ll pull through for me.
Maye we could get JJ to host an "Interesting articles from the Echo" thread, much like that waster, Momo, should have a new "Other forums meltdown" thread

I only look at what the "Echo" has to say about particular stories when they've already gathered some traction elsewhere, so I wouldn't be bringing anything new to the table TBH.

Ok, so a thread entitled “Particular Stories From the Echo That Have Already Gathered Some Traction Elsewhere” hosted by JJ.

Titles a bit wordy… but I’m sure JJ can make it work.

Ok, so a thread entitled “Particular Stories From the Echo That Have Already Gathered Some Traction Elsewhere” hosted by JJ.

Titles a bit wordy… but I’m sure JJ can make it work.
And he can let us know which Ads are worth watching (humour)!

This should be the young CB we go after. Leny Yoro. Coming through the brilliant Lille academy. 17 years old, 6'3 and started 5 games this season scoring 1 goal in Ligue 1.

Lenny Yoro (17) vs Reims 90 mins
93 accurate passes
4 passes into final third
2/2 tackles won
6 ball recoveries
4 clearances
3 interceptions
3/3 ground duels won
3/3 aerial duels won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back