• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Charlie Adam ties knot with former beauty queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Binny

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
charlie-adam-and-bride-sophie-leigh-anderson-946566685.jpg

Scotland star Charlie Adam tied the knot on the banks of Loch Lomond yesterday with his beauty queen bride Sophie-Leigh Anderson.

Family and friends joined the couple at five-star Cameron House for the stunning celebration.

The bride, 22, who comes from Poulton Le Fylde, near Blackpool, wore a lace dress and matching veil inspired by Kate Middleton’s royal gown designed by Alexander McQueen.

The former Miss Great Britain carried a pale pink bouquet and was attended by two flower girls and two page boys dressed all in white.

Four bridesmaids sported knee-length white cocktail dresses with oversized white bows and £300 nude designer Christian Louboutin shoes.

Sophie has been with Liverpool and former Rangers midfielder Adam for three years. The couple met when the 26-year-old played for her local team Blackpool.

Fellow WAG Laura Miller, wife of Scotland star Kenny and model Danielle Lloyd, who wed Wolverhampton Wanderers midfielder Jamie O’Hara last week in London, were among the guests.

Obivously doesn't read forums :p

Charlie Adam@Charlie26Adam
Just like to thank everyone with kind words and messages on my marriage to my wife @Sophie_leigh26

She's hideous and garish, about as far removed from real beauty as I can imagine. She looks like a genetically modified beef tomato.

She's really miss great Britain? Was just saying they have a lot of fun years ahead...so young!

Nice! Where are you living? To me it's young to get married - but thats my world - waited till I was 34.

I live in Israel, but I grew up all over (was in New York for 9 years). I was ready to get married ... she was (still is!) the right one. Saw no point in waiting.

43 and getting married in 5 weeks. Never been one to rush into anything ;) And not marrying a genetically modified beef tomato either.

can't see Charlie staying with us. Brendan will prefer Jordan, Lucas, Stevie and Jonjo ahead of him.

Expect Adam to be first out

congrats on getting married though charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom