• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ched Evans guilty of rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says he left through a fire escape coz he's well known in the area and has a bird. He doesn't come out of it very well at all, but it just seems like a load of pikeys doing what they do to me.

If there is footage on his pals' mobiles of him banging her whilst she is pushing out zeds, then that could clinch it, you'd think.

If there is footage on his pals' mobiles of him banging her whilst she is pushing out zeds, then that could clinch it, you'd think.

This is like Suarez all over again:

The men admitted having sex with the woman on 30 May, 2011 but said it was consensual.

That's point number 1 covered. Presumably there was other evidence of the sex so they had to admit that.
So it comes down to the consent issue. And Evans didn't cover himself in glory with his actions before or afterwards, so the worst was presumed.

But if the footage actually showed that the young lady was sleeping, would that not strongly suggest there was no consent?

Unless she said, "tell yer mate he can have a go too. I'm just going to grab some shut eye".

Ironic that Alan Pardew once said that Evans had been raped:

After the Ghana international clattered into City's striker Ched Evans, Pardew said: "He's a strong boy. He knocks him off." His fellow pundit Alan Hansen interjected to say, "he mauls him", before Pardew continued, "he absolutely rapes him".

Fucking slag, these type of women make me sick. Should have just fought back on the night and we wouldn't have all this hoo-har.

So it comes down to the consent issue. And Evans didn't cover himself in glory with his actions before or afterwards, so the worst was presumed.

Didn't realise the UK not doesn't need to 'prove' beyond all reasonable doubt and now to 'presume' is enough :eek:

If there is phone video evidence of Ched Evans shagging a sleeping girl then I'd say that's beyond reasonable doubt.

If there is phone video evidence of Ched Evans shagging a sleeping girl then I'd say that's beyond reasonable doubt.

Except that that wasn't entered into evidence otherwise there would be a record of it .. even though the gallery wouldn't have been shown it of course.

I dunno, but it was mentioned in the media reports that this videoing was going on by Ched's brother and his pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom