• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cherries for dessert - Post Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insignificance

Bad to the bone
I am worried that out cashcow will go down. They are really really poor these days.

Having said that this was controlled from start to end. Should have helped our goal difference more but again out squad depth show class. Fantastic.

I had Christmas trees to do! Well, a Christmas tree. Singular.

But there's decorations to get down from the loft, new ones to buy, then you have to dress the tree, replace batteries in lights, make sure the reindeer still works (motor to move the head is a bit rusty)

I'm not even finished yet!

I don't have the TIME

Well that is understandable. I haven't been in the woods cutting mine yet. Not sure if I bother this year as I will not be home for xmas

That Bournemouth team, granted they had several injuries and Harry Wilson didnt play, is the worst I’ve seen this year.

For sure a relegation candidate.

Another enjoyable footnote on our march to glory.

I do wish Klopp rested Lovren. It was obvious he’d break down.

The latest turning point is the fact that we have different players stepping up so much that we don’t need any of our big three firing to win.

During a sticky patch last year all three struggled especially Salah and it cost us.

Now we have Origi, Ox, heck even Keita has chipped in.

Injuries are our biggest threat now.

Our sticky patch which included two 1-1 draws, thought was more to do with looking leggy over a week rather than anything related to Salah or the strikers. We just didn’t defend well in critical phases than anything underlying. Sometimes, when you have to get 98 points to win a league, it’s just best to accept it rather than arrive at the wrong reasons. To have three strikers so different but so explosive and unique is something I have never imagined as a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had cramp. He didn’t break down FFS.
To be fair, cramp is a sign of breaking down.
Anyway, I'm glad we had an easy game yesterday. The players didn't even need to exert themselves. We were on autopilot in the second half.

And? He had the same issue as Gini and Lallana. Went of as a precaution.

We all know about his fitness issues, its nothing new.

To be fair, cramp is a sign of breaking down.
Anyway, I'm glad we had an easy game yesterday. The players didn't even need to exert themselves. We were on autopilot in the second half.

It’s a potential sign. So is dehydration or lack of stretching.

And? He had the same issue as Gini and Lallana. Went of as a precaution.

We all know about his fitness issues, its nothing new.

It's amazing isn't it, that Klopp hasn't realised after all this time that Lovren can't play 3 games in a week. What an amateur.

It's amazing isn't it, that Klopp hasn't realised after all this time that Lovren can't play 3 games in a week. What an amateur.
If only he didn't start so many threads so I could put him on ignore. Can we make threads start by posters you ignore visible?

To make so many changes that I shit myself twice in a few days, but we got six points and plus six goals, makes me finally believe we got this.
Said this last night whilst drunk (think I said it about four times actually, cos I was drunk), five changes against Everton, we win putting 5 past them), 7 changes against Bournemouth, a centre back going off injured, & win putting 3 past them, plus keep a clean sheet.

Add in Keita, Shaq, & Chamberlain all seeming to come good exactly when we need them to during our busiest period, & city dropping yet more points, & I'm almost beginning to hope.

So, I was watching with some Manc friends, so I was 50% watching, 25% telling them how fucking much I love Andy Robertson, 20% taking the piss out of their team and 5% calling Daniel James a diving cunt. In case I wasn't paying attention enough, could someone tell me if my summary of Keita's performance is correct?

I thought he had a very good game, he was positive with the ball, often beating a man, and always looking to get the vertical pass through the line. It also looked like he was playing more on the right this game, as opposed to his usual left behind Mane, could this be responsible for an improvement to you think? He took his goal very well, and although it was all about Salah's assist, it was a testament to his willingness to pass and move, and to run in behind, something he needs to keep doing in this team. Also his assist seems to have gone under the radar, it was an inch perfect sublime through ball, the kind we used to spaff up the wall when Coutinho pulled off. However, as positive and good his performance was, a solid 8 for me, the truth is also that he was allowed to play by a very poor Bournemouth side.

Is that fair, or am I wanting him to do well and letting that skew my view?

That Bournemouth team, granted they had several injuries and Harry Wilson didnt play, is the worst I’ve seen this year.

For sure a relegation candidate.
Are you implying that the lads might be already on the beach ........all seven miles of it?

However, as positive and good his performance was, a solid 8 for me, the truth is also that he was allowed to play by a very poor Bournemouth side.

Is that fair, or am I wanting him to do well and letting that skew my view?

I think that's about fair. He played very well but Bournemouth put up little resistance.

I thought it looked like a game of 5 aside in the park, and I'm sure Keita is ace at that.

I suppose it's whether he made it look like that or if they were just total shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom