• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Citeh match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shame. We were well in this. He had to get a red though. No intention to hurt the keeper but caught him in the face. Killed him.

Had to go off.

Jesus Christ lads if your boot is over chest height and you kick a player in the head with your studs you are off, it's not even a discussion.

The keeper jumped so if his head was down it means fuck all

Definitely a red. Dangerous play. Wasn't deliberate but hey it is what it is.

His head was stooped in a situation where the offensive player had a right to go for the ball. It wasn't a ninja kick to his head. Mane's eyes were on the ball throughout in what was a clear scoring chance.

It's a shit decision.

There is no intent from Mane, he's playing the ball. But hes late, he misses the ball completely, his foot is high and he's caught the goalkeeper with his studs up. It's a red.

His head was down as far as you bend your neck and lean your head forward. Mane had his foot above chest height and kicked him in the face.

He had no intention of doing anything other than getting the ball but his foot had less business where it was than Ederson's head.
High boot generally gets a yellow, not a red, unless the fouling player's intent is malicious. Here, the situation is dangerous because the keeper has charged out, and stooped his head.

Will you please just fuck off Pat? Title over, missing Coutinho, always a red card. Just shut the fuck up you annoying fucking whopper.

Get fucked yourself.

It's a match thread everyone gets emotionally involved.

I'm entitled to an opinion like anyone else.

I think we are missing the magician and it was a clear red car so ya in conclusion go fuck your self

Ref might look for an opportunity to even the teams up now and give a second yellow to a city player.

I dont think I can take watching the second half. We are about to get fucking bummed.

Real shame, I think we were well in this

Our heads have massively dropped now, and I'm not surprised by that, gonna be a long match.

We need to get Salah running at Otamendi. City are weak at the back. We can still level this if we can avoid getting ripped apart ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom