• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Congrats Robbie Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Nice to see his name in among so many legends of the game,

What's crazy is that people think its some sort of achievement.

Look at the names on that list

I hope we keep inventing countries in Europe made up of 200 people to play against so Robbie can break the record

Keane's record is brilliant and he deserves the plaudits for it. If we'd signed him from Wolves he'd have had a great career with us. He is a bit of an enigma and he probably hasn't looked after himself as well as he should have but personally I'm made up for him. I spoke to him a few months ago for one of the companies we represent, he's a good, likeable guy and not like many other footballers who are up their own arse.

ROBBIE KEANE is plotting a move into management.

The Irish skipper, who will lead Giovanni Trapattoni’s men out against Spain in New York in the early hours of tomorrow morning, is loving life at LA Galaxy.

Keane, 32, has no intention of hanging up his boots just yet, but is already planning for his future in the dugout.

The former Tottenham and Liverpool striker said: “Of course I will consider going into management – football is the only thing I know. What else am I going to do?

“I can never imagine not waking up and going into training. It’s been my life.

“When you get older, you tend to analyse more, you understand the game more and watch the manager closer. I’ve played under some great managers so hopefully that will help.

“I still want to play for a while yet – I’ve got a two, maybe three-year deal in Los Angeles and am really enjoying it – but I will look to do my coaching badges definitely.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom