• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Coutinho made it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
But Lucas didn't....

GOALKEEPERS – Jefferson, Rafael Cabral.
DEFENCE – David Luiz, Marquinhos, Gil, Miranda, Maicon, Filipe Luis, Alex Sandro, Danilo.
MIDFIELD – Luiz Gustavo, Elias, Fernandinho, Ramires, Everton Ribeiro, Oscar, Hulk, Ricardo Goulart, Willian.
ATTACK – Neymar, Coutinho, Diego Tardelli.

I hope Lucas plays for Brazil again mate - but I seriously can't see it happening. The last few injuries have fucked him.

But Lucas didn't....

GOALKEEPERS – Jefferson, Rafael Cabral.
DEFENCE – David Luiz, Marquinhos, Gil, Miranda, Maicon, Filipe Luis, Alex Sandro, Danilo.
MIDFIELD – Luiz Gustavo, Elias, Fernandinho, Ramires, Everton Ribeiro, Oscar, Hulk, Ricardo Goulart, Willian.
ATTACK – Neymar, Coutinho, Diego Tardelli.

I love the way Brazilians do that.

There's nowhere near enough stupid nicknames in that squad. It should be this:

GOALKEEPERS – Stan, Ollie.
DEFENCE – Nobby, Sink, Miranda, Beryl, Flange, Eric, Suit-Cover.
MIDFIELD – Bob, Hymen, Carpet, Quentin, Oscar, Hulk, Fonz, Soap.
ATTACK – Twat, Twit, Arse.

I'm made up for Coutinho, because he should have gone to the WC. I just hope the rest of the World don't notice him now :(

He'll be chuffed and I'm glad about that, but it also means he'll be away on long trips now and again, about which I'm distinctly less than glad.

I'm made up for Coutinho, because he should have gone to the WC. I just hope the rest of the World don't notice him now :(

If the rest of the world hasn't noticed him by now - and by "rest of the word" we really just mean the clubs with the pull / finances to take him off us - then they better fire their scouts.

Ridiculous Coutinho didn't go to the WC. Neymar was their only real ball carrier out there. Coutinho has the ability to pick up the ball and carry it into dangerous positions. They missed that when Neymar was injured.

What happened to Thiago Silva and Paulinho? Are they injured? Also Luiz called up as a defender is taking the piss. Should've been called up as a clown.

There's nowhere near enough stupid nicknames in that squad. It should be this:

GOALKEEPERS – Stan, Ollie.
DEFENCE – Nobby, Sink, Miranda, Beryl, Flange, Eric, Suit-Cover.
MIDFIELD – Bob, Hymen, Carpet, Quentin, Oscar, Hulk, Fonz, Soap.
ATTACK – Twat, Twit, Arse.
What about Fred and Jo(e)?

And Bernard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom