• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Croatia v England - World Cup Semi Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modric looks so nervous when he's taking a penalty I'm starting to wonder if he suffers flashbacks to the Yugoslav war.

Modric looks so nervous when he's taking a penalty I'm starting to wonder if he suffers flashbacks to the Yugoslav war.

I didn't realise that a lot of Croatians dislike him due to some agent / third party ownership / corruption court case shenanigans that went on. He's actually facing a prison sentence over it.

We need a second goal before half time. Because they are going to sort out their formation at half time. Right now they are all over the place.

Ashley Young is having a fucking nightmare and needs to fucking wake up

Haha - I see Young is still doing his best impression of being a massive shithouse

I didn't realise that a lot of Croatians dislike him due to some agent / third party ownership / corruption court case shenanigans that went on. He's actually facing a prison sentence over it.
I had read something about that, apparently a load of players got shafted over it and lost money.

Really feel we should have tucked another one in, which makes me nervous. At times our interplay has been pretty good. Has to be said a few rushed clearances at the back as well. I can't believe Croatia will be able to keep this press up for 90 minutes.

Assuming the result remains the same, Mbappe is going to fuck Young so hard, he’ll want to join the #metoo movement.

Henderson looks like a £50m footballer here, totally outshining modric, rakatic et al

Losing the midfield battlle but our pace and gameplan has really got Croatia running out of ideas

I just think Croatia don't have the quality up front to break us..

It needs to come from midfield.. Set Piece maybe for them to get back into the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom