• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Current unavailable line up.. starting 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Either due to injury or international call ups

GK Adrian (yeh I know he is not injured.. I needed a goal keeper, and some would argue he plays like he's injured)
LB Tskimas
CB Robertson (Makeshift CB)
CB Matip
RB Trent
CDM Endo
CM Bag O' Chips (arguably goes well with Gravy but he's not injured)
CM Thiago (Presumed Dead... Allegedly)
LF/LW Salah (Switch with Doak)
CAM/CF Szoboszlai (Deep lying forward - false 9)
RF/RW Doak (Switch with Salah)

I mean that's a decent premier League team. They would beat UTD for sure . Even injured..

Not included Jones as it's looking promising for him. He will play at the weekend in the cup, most likely

In the grand scheme of things if half of them return in the next few weeks, we are going to be mint..

Last edited:
Only Liverpool could put together this sort of shit, happens every fucking year as well albeit over different periods of the season.

Ali’s been out for a few weeks.
Mac’s been out for a month
Ibou’s been out for a few weeks.
Diaz has been off for personal reasons for a few weeks.
Jota’s been out for a month.

Who else been unavailable this season.

Luckily we'll have everyone back in February except Matip
Yeah, no we fucking we won’t. That’s wishful thinking bollocks. We’ve have a full squad for like 3 months the last 8 fucking years.

Only Liverpool could put together this sort of shit, happens every fucking year as well albeit over different periods of the season.

Ali’s been out for a few weeks.
Mac’s been out for a month
Ibou’s been out for a few weeks.
Diaz has been off for personal reasons for a few weeks.
Jota’s been out for a month.

Who else been unavailable this season.

Every team is dealing with this shit. There are too many games. Then we threw a stupid world cup and an odd covid schedule on top. The cherry on top? Instead of punishing players for wasting time, we just made the games longer.

Last edited:
Every team is injury ridden. I think Spurs, Newcastle, Palace, and arguably City have had it worse than us tbh.

Also, we're still in every competition possible. That's kind of our fault.

I did that in the last match thread. Robbo is apparently back for tomorrow though. Szob and Trent for Norwich

Taffarel
Bajcetic Matip Robertson
Trent Endo Thiago Tsimikas
Doak Salah Szoboszlai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom