• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dagger

Status
Not open for further replies.
But... but... if he'd played more last year, we'd have won the title. He's the best player in the world. Ever.

I do wonder sometimes, if Carra had stayed on for another season, and even if he only played a similar amount of games to Kolo, would we have won the title?

I do wonder sometimes, if Carra had stayed on for another season, and even if he only played a similar amount of games to Kolo, would we have won the title?

we can wonder about

allen missing the sitter against everton
Ming's mistake against city
buying aspas and alberto instead of Eriksen

But... but... if he'd played more last year, we'd have won the title. He's the best player in the world. Ever.
Still think we would. Might not have been because of Agger, possibly because he and Skrtel had a better understanding than Skrtel and Sakho.

Still think we would. Might not have been because of Agger, possibly because he and Skrtel had a better understanding than Skrtel and Sakho.

If Agger played more, he would've gotten hurt though. Guy's made of Fine China.

we can wonder about

allen missing the sitter against everton
Ming's mistake against city
buying aspas and alberto instead of Eriksen

The couple that stick in my craw are the Kolo howler against West Brom - one of the worst "passes" that I've ever seen from a professional footballer - and Victor Moses also missed a header from 3 feet in the last seconds of the first derby to win the game. I do counter those with the fact that both Sunderland and Norwich realkly should have gotten last gasp equalizers against us late on, so we're about where we should have been.

The couple that stick in my craw are the Kolo howler against West Brom - one of the worst "passes" that I've ever seen from a professional footballer - and Victor Moses also missed a header from 3 feet in the last seconds of the first derby to win the game. I do counter those with the fact that both Sunderland and Norwich realkly should have gotten last gasp equalizers against us late on, so we're about where we should have been.

Mannone's howler vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom