• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mancs can't believe they aren't buying anyone. Doomsville on that site at the minute.

I agree. And if we don't bring in a central defender in the next two hours then we're going to struggle to get 4th. I think Chelsea and Liverpool have improved significantly, and one of Everton, Wolves, Fulham and Spurs will challenge for a top 4 spot.

I agree. And if we don't bring in a central defender in the next two hours then we're going to struggle to get 4th. I think Chelsea and Liverpool have improved significantly, and one of Everton, Wolves, Fulham and Spurs will challenge for a top 4 spot.
*faps*

So glad we didnt get a new stadium.
Poor the Spurs.

What a load of sh*** another year of watching terrible defensive football and no chance of the league. Yes I am in meltdown stage but no way will this group of players win the league against our biggest rivals Liverpool and now oil city.

Zero right winger, young at left back and no leader at the back.

Guess we can always hope that shaw somehow becomes the player he was supposed to be, lindelof decides he can head a ball, Bailey manages to avoid being crocked and the new lad dalot is a wonder kid (with Jose going against his natural instinct not to trust youngsters). Not to mention that martial decides that right wing is always where he wanted to be, Sanchez becomes the player we thought we bought and Fred settled instantly.. Ha

Best we can hope for is top 4. Grim!

---

Let us all be honest with ourselves; We are not genuinely competing for the title in the upcoming season never mind winning it.

Didn't Mourinho say last year he wanted 4 signings and if the club got him the fourth(Perisic), he would be extremely satisfied and that is exactly what happened with Matic, Lindelof & Lukaku(even though we all knew they would not suffice) and what was the result? City cruising with a massive gap to the title.

He said not too long ago that he is not expecting a lot of changes to the squad and that he is probably looking at 2-3 max. He means it and it's not one for the cameras or like some say, said to "prevent clubs from knowing our budget". That is what will happen.

We all know we will not win the league. Why?
Because the likes of Jones, Smalling, Fellaini, Young, Valenica, Lingard, Rashford, Martial etc who are not good enough are still here and will play key roles yet again in what will be a culmination of frustrations, abuses, rants from pundits and fans alike.

We can complain all we want but Mourinho is not gonna be as ruthless as Pep is and ship them out.

Don't set yourselves up for any dissapointments. Deal with the reality.

So glad we didnt get a new stadium.
Poor the Spurs.

Spurs will be the first team from the English top tier not to do any transfers at all in the transfer window since it came in. Lovely Levy.

It sounds like Manchester United have been played like a fiddle by Diego Godin and his agent. The timeline of this curious story, according to Sky, started with United being approached by Godin’s agent last week expressing the player’s desire to play at Old Trafford, United immediately making contact with Atletico with a generous offer, Atletico responding to the possibility of losing the Uruguayan by offering him a massive bumper new contract, and Godin chuckling heartily to himself as he put pen to paper.

Wolves have signed Dendoncker!!
Wow.
They are going to push for Europe this year.

2A6D6609-38BC-4A5C-914F-D89C974A9D24.jpeg

Fulham
Sign this guy. Hes 22 apparantly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom