• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dealer Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.

Jose ruined him...if he was under Klopp here we'd all be going Jude who.

For what Spurs paid for him he was a brilliant player.....he he'd gone to Dortmund and did the things he did back then....

No, actually Jose predicted his future with stunning accuracy, and eloquently shared this divine revelation with the idiotic wayward child.

By the time Jose came, he was already well on the downward spiral - and that happened under Pochettino, his mentor. I don’t think he can blame anyone but himself.

His career is going exactly where it deserves. I've got little sympathy, TBH. Many players with half his talent would have both valued and respected the multiple opportunities Dele has had. The only thing that makes me laugh about his career is that Everton were dumb enough to sign him.

His career is going exactly where it deserves. I've got little sympathy, TBH. Many players with half his talent would have both valued and respected the multiple opportunities Dele has had. The only thing that makes me laugh about his career is that Everton were dumb enough to sign him.
Yup. He only needs to look at a midfield player like Henderson to see what determination, effort and dedication can bring to a player's career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom