• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Director Of Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chang is a beast if he tweeted that over evra. He gets it.

Liverpool FC today announced that Jen Chang will take up the position as the Club's Corporate Relations and Communications Director.

chang263.jpg

He will take up his new position on Monday 11th June 2012 and will be based in Liverpool.

Chang joins Liverpool from Sports Illustrated where he was the Senior Editor for football-related content at SI.com in New York. Previously at ESPN, he was responsible for the day to day content and strategic direction of ESPN.com's football section. Prior to working in media, Chang also had extensive experience in the finance sector working for investment banking and private equity firms.

Jen grew up in England and attended the University of London (Queen Mary). He also has graduate degrees from both Cambridge University (Queens' College) and the London School of Economics.

Ian Ayre, Managing Director said: "Jen brings a depth and range of valuable international communications experience gained over the past 15 years and we are delighted to welcome him to Liverpool. Jen will join the Club's Executive Management Team and play a key role in supporting Liverpool as we optimize the LFC brand on a global scale."

Jen Chang added: "I'm privileged to be offered the opportunity to join the Communications Department at LFC, a Club with an unparalleled tradition and heritage. I've been impressed by the vision outlined by the Fenway Sports Group and am honoured to be part of the process as the Club moves forward."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/jen-chang-joins-liverpool-fc

I know little of Jen Chang bar his twitter account but he seems to be a clued in bloke by all accounts and if this is the calibre of people we can expect in all positions then I am cautiously optimistic about the adventure that FSG is about to embark on with us all hopefully aboard

Jen Chang of Sports Illustrated becomes Liverpool's new Director of Communications. Jen's first act in his new role will be to organise a 'LFC Swimsuit Edition'.

Charlie Adam will not be asked to partake.

So 15 years experience, you'd guess that starts after leaving uni of London, so that makes him 35 ish?

That's some good oil of olay.

Hey we Orientals do not wrinkle as easily as Caucasians. Er is that a racist comment?

Hey we Orientals do not wrinkle as easily as Caucasians. Er is that a racist comment?

I'd say it's more it looks really young and then all of a sudden it looks really old, there doesn't seem to be an in between state.

I thought that Dave Whelan is our new director of communications the way he is constantly shooting off his gob.

Another Jon Fox classic!

I'm going a bit off topic here..

So, watched the Eurovision Song Contest Semi Final the other day (wasn't me, my woman you know... I was just googling girls.. like... ok..) and this is Romania's song:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH2t9LpRGQk

Go forward to around 1:45 and listen onwards to 1:55. Pretty sure I heard the word 'negrito' in there and as she pointed friendly to the black man in the group as she sang live, and I thought 'hey, this is evidence'... that Suarez was indeed just being friendly towards Evra in an Eastern European/South American way.

Will try and find the LIVE performance for Suarez' lawyer.

Sorry for this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom