• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Divorce... WTF?!?!

if you thought your wife was boss and now you think she's an utter twat then you need to learn to be a better judge of character.

[quote author=Skullflower link=topic=46147.msg1374595#msg1374595 date=1312474361]
if you thought your wife was boss and now you think she's an utter twat then you need to learn to be a better judge of character.
[/quote]

Yeah, in the history of mankind no one has ever had a radical change of opinion in a short space of time have they genius...

And as an aside, how's about showing some empathy and giving the lad a fucking break at a tough time, eh.

wasn't trying to be a dickhead. it's not just a change of mind; he is furious at the entirety of her actions following her change of mind.

And that's totally understandable. Sometimes you respect people because of how headstrong they are, and when you're in the trenches with them there's no one better to be with. But that all changes if you find yourself on the receiving end.

do excuse me, though. i''m too lazy to write at length. i do think people see what they want to see in people and i don't think that's for the best.

[quote author=Skullflower link=topic=46147.msg1374609#msg1374609 date=1312475654]
do excuse me, though. i''m too lazy to write at length. i do think people see what they want to see in people and i don't think that's for the best.
[/quote]

Are you any different? What you're describing is human nature, surely?

[quote author=TheBunnyman link=topic=46147.msg1374613#msg1374613 date=1312476922]
[quote author=Skullflower link=topic=46147.msg1374609#msg1374609 date=1312475654]
[/quote]

Are you any different? [/quote]

i reckon i probably am.

[quote author=Stulikesdrums link=topic=46147.msg1374546#msg1374546 date=1312469791]
Let it all out mate.
[/quote]

Spot on. No need for any apology at any time.

[quote author=Whaddapie link=topic=46147.msg1374543#msg1374543 date=1312469260]
[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=46147.msg1374415#msg1374415 date=1312455986]
This is a bit like 'Dont cry Daddy' by Elvis.

You need to accept things and just move the fuck on Del. The longer you sit in the why me why phase the longer it will take to start being a human being again.
She doesnt love you and doesnt want to be with you anymore. Thats the end of it. So hard as it may be you have to respect that shit and move on, as im sure you would rather her be happy than stay with you and pretend to be?

So thats it, your new life starts now. So brush yourself off, and think about the things you have been unable to do this past 10 years and go and do them.

I know its easy for me to say but if i were to break up with Misred because she didnt want to be with me anymore i would accept it, probably be a bit upset, then get on with my life.

Regarding your kiddiewinks just be honest. Sometimes things just dont work out, and thats life, you tried hard but it wasnt to be etc.
Hope you feel better soon bud, but i would suggest you start with utter acceptance and then go on from there.
[/quote]

I'll never, ever respect it Andy. It's a load of bollocks.

What I have to do is accept it, not respect it.

And I do, in real life, though it's not easy letting go of 14 years, mate. Having to do something and being able to do it whole-heartedly are two very different things. Especially when it's not something that you want to do.

This is where I come to howl at the moon.

If I'm pissing people off, I apologize. Don't read this thread if that's the case, 'cos this is where I come to vent... I can't do it to her, or the kids, or our friends, so I come here. And I'll continue to come here and write until I'm over it, which will probably be quite a while, I'm afraid. But I'll keep it all in here, so people can avoid it if they grow weary of my musings...

So again, apologies in advance for the shite that I will spout forth over the next while - It's either that or go out and batter somebody.
[/quote]If i made you feel you were pissing me off i apologise Del.
You say what you need to mate, i hope that the self preservation gene kicks in sooner rather than later.
I can get with the anger and all that and i hope you get to a place soon where you can say fuck it. Lets get shitfaced. etc.

[quote author=Skullflower link=topic=46147.msg1374595#msg1374595 date=1312474361]
[/quote]

Well done, Skully, well fucking done !

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=46147.msg1374642#msg1374642 date=1312482693]
[quote author=Whaddapie link=topic=46147.msg1374543#msg1374543 date=1312469260]
[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=46147.msg1374415#msg1374415 date=1312455986]
This is a bit like 'Dont cry Daddy' by Elvis.

You need to accept things and just move the fuck on Del. The longer you sit in the why me why phase the longer it will take to start being a human being again.
She doesnt love you and doesnt want to be with you anymore. Thats the end of it. So hard as it may be you have to respect that shit and move on, as im sure you would rather her be happy than stay with you and pretend to be?

So thats it, your new life starts now. So brush yourself off, and think about the things you have been unable to do this past 10 years and go and do them.

I know its easy for me to say but if i were to break up with Misred because she didnt want to be with me anymore i would accept it, probably be a bit upset, then get on with my life.

Regarding your kiddiewinks just be honest. Sometimes things just dont work out, and thats life, you tried hard but it wasnt to be etc.
Hope you feel better soon bud, but i would suggest you start with utter acceptance and then go on from there.
[/quote]

I'll never, ever respect it Andy. It's a load of bollocks.

What I have to do is accept it, not respect it.

And I do, in real life, though it's not easy letting go of 14 years, mate. Having to do something and being able to do it whole-heartedly are two very different things. Especially when it's not something that you want to do.

This is where I come to howl at the moon.

If I'm pissing people off, I apologize. Don't read this thread if that's the case, 'cos this is where I come to vent... I can't do it to her, or the kids, or our friends, so I come here. And I'll continue to come here and write until I'm over it, which will probably be quite a while, I'm afraid. But I'll keep it all in here, so people can avoid it if they grow weary of my musings...

So again, apologies in advance for the shite that I will spout forth over the next while - It's either that or go out and batter somebody.
[/quote]If i made you feel you were pissing me off i apologise Del.
You say what you need to mate, i hope that the self preservation gene kicks in sooner rather than later.
I can get with the anger and all that and i hope you get to a place soon where you can say fuck it. Lets get shitfaced. etc.
[/quote]

Let's leave him out of this shall we?

[quote author=themn link=topic=46147.msg1374645#msg1374645 date=1312483137]
[/quote]

[/quote]

i would imagine whad agrees with what i'm saying. let's wait and see.

I think it's fine for Whaddapie or any of us to vent in a public space but everyone has to accept that it is a 'public' space and Skully should be allowed to comment as he wishes (as long as it's within the site's policy etc.) within that public space.

She sank her teeth in my B.U.M. and called me an effin' C.
Well I'm telling you, that was my cue, to get O.F.F.-ski
And I'm going down to the town tonight to get a new B.I.R.D

[quote author=Skullflower link=topic=46147.msg1374651#msg1374651 date=1312484352]
[quote author=themn link=topic=46147.msg1374645#msg1374645 date=1312483137]
[/quote]

[/quote]

i would imagine whad agrees with what i'm saying. let's wait and see.
[/quote]

Nah, nah, well done, Spock !

[quote author=gene hughes link=topic=46147.msg1374659#msg1374659 date=1312484876]
I think it's fine for Whaddapie or any of us to vent in a public space but everyone has to accept that it is a 'public' space and Skully should be allowed to comment as he wishes (as long as it's within the site's policy etc.) within that public space.
[/quote]

Granted he shouldn't be prevented from doing so, but then others are equally entitled to call him an insensitive blert.

Love is a shared delusion where two people reckon that they're opposite is a little bit better than they actually are, so of course emotions change when the perception is altered.

[quote author=Skullflower link=topic=46147.msg1374692#msg1374692 date=1312489772]
cheers, sheik.
[/quote]

He just wants you for sex, skully - surely you can see that?

I think it's fascinating the way people approach ths very American concept of 'closure', or just moving on as we used to say. Delete your facebook or don't delete your facebook.... accept and respect or only one of them or maybe neither.... shake yourself off or let it work its way through your system... ultimately only time will take the edge off I reckon.

Unless you break into her house and take a shite on her pillow. That's what I'd do.

[quote author=gene hughes link=topic=46147.msg1374713#msg1374713 date=1312495342]
I think it's fascinating the way people approach ths very American concept of 'closure', or just moving on as we used to say. Delete your facebook or don't delete your facebook.... accept and respect or only one of them or maybe neither.... shake yourself off or let it work its way through your system... ultimately only time will take the edge off I reckon.

Unless you break into her house and take a shite on her pillow. That's what I'd do.
[/quote]I agree. Im a very FFS SNAP OUT OF IT type of motherfucker, but i just find it hard to understand the waiting and wallowing thing. Its hard for me to empathise with this point of view.
I think time will heal all.
Id certainly plan to get fit as fuck and make a fuck load of effort to live a life to show her:
A)Im just fucking fine thanks beyotch
B)FUCK!!! Why did i let him go.

That plus id sit around in my pants a lot sliding my finger between my nutsack and my upper thigh and smelling it.

Maybe instead of 'closure' we should create the concept of 'openage'. I mean who cares if the thing behind you is closed if you've already opened something new and exciting.

If Jean left me I'd definitely do all the things she currently forbids. Like crack whores.

Openage.

Back
Top Bottom