• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Drinkies.

Prefix for Poll Threads

Drinkies, first leg or second leg?

• 1st Leg (home) 24th April

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 2nd Leg (away) 2nd May

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oncy

Look up to the sky and there I be
Honorary Member
So im not gonna be able to play out on the tie over the 24th/25th as Misred is out of town and im on duty (suffice it to say all the kids will be in bed crafty early that night) but the second leg I am 100% up for a night out with good company.
Unfortunately I dont know any good company so im happy to meet some of you bing bongs instead.

Liverpool or London. Ticket for the game or not, im up for a get together.

Whos getting involved.

So im not gonna be able to play out on the tie over the 24th/25th as Misred is out of town and im on duty (suffice it to say all the kids will be in bed crafty early that night) but the second leg I am 100% up for a night out with good company.
Unfortunately I dont know any good company so im happy to meet some of you bing bongs instead.

Whos getting involved.

Could be. I'll confirm later.

If thats the home leg then I'll be going the match but I'm happy to book the afternoon off work, start on the ale early, go the game, then into town afterwards.

1st keg in London is actually a possibility for me.

Actually.... if the first leg is in Liverpool... that’s also an option.

Reminder:
If anyone has a sniff of a ticket if the second leg is at home im in.

Ive only ever been to about 5 European games.
But ive seen us beat Chelsea, Madrid and Barcelona in them.

Reminder:
If anyone has a sniff of a ticket if the second leg is at home im in.

Don’t wanna piss on your parade mate. But... I’ve already had 6 requests from workmates for one of ours. No fucking chance. Get up here and get on the ale though. Free room in ours or our kids. Just beer money required.

I'll fly over if the 2nd leg is at home. I'm away for the first leg. Keep me in mind for tickets Ijg please.
*Stands in the ticket cue behind Oncy*.

Reactions: Ijg
Regardless of where the game is on we could make it a Liverpool drinkies? Either way we watch the 2nd leg in Liverpool. Or Dublin. Ha.

I’ll be out for the 2nd leg whatever. Home or away.

I can’t get the day off after the first leg off cos too busy in work.

Ideally, 2nd leg at home and I’ll be out, go the match, then meet everyone in town after. When we’ve already booked our place in Kiev. Liverpool will be bouncing. Fuck Ireland.

Whos getting involved.

Oncy, get on the phone to @Spionkop69 for that.
Once the keg is gone toast my health

As soon as the 2nd leg date is confirmed I'll see if Bex can get the next morning/day off. No way I can drive the kids to school the morning after a drinkies!

He's maybe saving his travelling brownie points for the final.

If you can't be in Kiev then there's no bettter place to watch it than here.

If we get there it'll be utterly insane.

He's maybe saving his travelling brownie points for the final.

If you can't be in Kiev then there's no bettter place to watch it than here.

If we get there it'll be utterly insane.

Was thinking this myself, flights are resaonable enough just over £100 but the hotels are already £160 plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom