• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Edwards is off... (as expected)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Edwards is probably writing a 20p release clause into the small print of Salahs contract that only he is aware of.

I hope ward has great success as Edwards. Players like these that were signed during his illustrious time here.

Şahin
Moses
Cissokho
Luis Alberto
Illori
Balotelli
Markovic
Lovren
Manquillo
Benteke
Caulker
Big unfair on Lovern and the loanees

My impression of Julian Ward are
  • his recommendations (Aspas, Alberto and Moreno) while he was Scouting Manager (Spain & Portugal Regions)
  • the many unfruitful loan moves while he was Loan Pathways & Football Partnerships Manager
Hope he will do better than he did...

My impression of Julian Ward are
  • his recommendations (Aspas, Alberto and Moreno) while he was Scouting Manager (Spain & Portugal Regions)
  • the many unfruitful loan moves while he was Loan Pathways & Football Partnerships Manager
Hope he will do better than he did...

To be fair to him, Aspas and Alberto have both forged excellent careers for themselves. Weren't suited for England, but clearly not devoid of talent.

That was also a long time ago, so you'd hope that he has become better with experience and age.

Oof. Ward was responsible for Aspas and Moreno? We're fucked. Talk about failing upwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom