• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

England team - euro 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe he's taking that cunt terry instead of Ferdinand. Joke of a decision that, shouldn't be surprised though.

The three goalkeepers should be Hart, Ruddy and Fraser Foster. But Ben Foster will amongst them to represent West Brom.

I've always wondered why there's need for 3 keepers. Isn't 2 enough and 1 on standy in case the no1 or no2 keeper gets injured/suspended?

Can't believe he's taking that cunt terry instead of Ferdinand. Joke of a decision that, shouldn't be surprised though.
Its fucking awful isnt it.
Cunt just doesnt wanna say 'Wio was tewwific today'
Disgraceful choice.

Can't see Dawson making it. He only made 7 appearances in the whole of last season.

Carrick's bound to go surely? He has a pretty strong season at United.

Wouldn't have Downing and Zamoro in either tbh.

Wasn't sure about Dawson, but who else is there?

Had Carrick there at first but then I thought, who's getting left behind?
I guess it's between him and Barry, or he might consider having Gerrard on the wing and leave Milner out.

If Crouch isn't going that means Zamora is, I guess.

Downing is better than we all expected, isn't he?

I guess it's between him and Barry, or he might consider having Gerrard on the wing and leave Milner out.

Shawcross, Jagielka or Steven Caulker possibly

CB's will probably be: The Brave One, Lescott, Cahill and Jones.

Richards being left out is another one i don't get, he's a beast at right back and can cover at centre back as well.

I'd have Carrick in the squad at Downing's expense.
Right wing: Walcott
Centre mid: Parker, Gerrard, Carrick, Barry, Lampard, Milner(can play across midfield)
Left wing: Young

You've got to hand it to Roy, no one is as PR-proof as he is. If he'd been Jesus, Christianity would have collapsed within days. Jews would have been queuing up buying nails.

Out according to the papers.
Shawcross....interesting. But has he ever played for England?
Who the hell is Caulker?

lol he's on loan at Swansea and they achieved a decent amount of clean sheets last season. I'm sure playing with better players would bring out the best in him...Prob one to be kept in the file labelled 'One for the future'.

CB's will probably be: The Brave One, Lescott, Cahill and Jones.

Richards being left out is another one i don't get, he's a beast at right back and can cover at centre back as well.

I'd have Carrick in the squad at Downing's expense.
Right wing: Walcott
Centre mid: Parker, Gerrard, Carrick, Barry, Lampard, Milner(can play across midfield)
Left wing: Young

I'd say it was a choice between Jones and Richards for the role of 'can play both right-back and centre-half'. So from reports it looks like it'll be our Glen and Jones as the right-backs.

John Terry is a fucking cockroach. Horrible parasite that would survive a nuclear winter.

The date set for Terry's court case is looking fairly useful to the F.a now alright.

Modo putting Lescott at RB?? Have you ever watched Man City ever? Dawson at CB? He has been out injured almost all season. At that point I stopped reading...... Don't know why I bothered in the first place.

And this is why the F.a wanted a Yes man in Woy.
Bernstein's evil plan has worked a treat for the rest of Europe

Modo putting Lescott at RB?? Have you ever watched Man City ever? Dawson at CB? He has been out injured almost all season. At that point I stopped reading...... Don't know why I bothered in the first place.

So he's never played on the right? Have you ever watched the premier League or any internationals for that matter?
Regarding Dawson, I've already explained my reasons.
Btw it's not my picks, I'm trying to predict his fucking squad.

So he's never played on the right? Have you ever watched the premier League or any internationals for that matter?
Regarding Dawson, I've already explained my reasons.
Btw it's not my picks, I'm trying to predict his fucking squad.

Lescott is left footed, and played LB at Everton for almost 2 seasons, he scored about ten goals from there in his 2nd last season there. Never ever played at RB ever. But carry on...... Good work. I don't post much cos I can't be arsed with discussion or arguments, but I'm right here...... Backed up by my blue nose cousin who watches them home and away. Mmmmmm.

My bad he played on the left.

Now how about you and your cousin make out and go drown yourselves in that Loch of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom