• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

err...Torres playing football with...err... a dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=Fabio Alrighty-o link=topic=29324.msg741737#msg741737 date=1228413931]
Mascherano's quite short isnt he?
[/quote]

hahahah

My friends dog is really fun to dribble against. You have to use a very old ball that he's already popped, the only issue is he also likes to get some fetching in, so you need to kick the thing periodically, and sometimes if he's feeling particularly dumb he'll throw himself into a block at point blank range carragher style and then look at you with a "what the fuck just happened" look before forgetting all about it.

When I first read that I thought you said 'felching'.

"Ok Rover, let's play fetch first and then suck farts out of each other's arses, ok boy?"

*wags tail*

Good old Rover.

[quote author=gene hughes link=topic=29324.msg741835#msg741835 date=1228420918]
When I first read that I thought you said 'felching'.

"Ok Rover, let's play fetch first and then suck farts out of each other's arses, ok boy?"

*wags tail*

Good old Rover.
[/quote]

That really would produce a what the fuck just happened look from the dog.

[quote author=Fabio Alrighty-o link=topic=29324.msg741737#msg741737 date=1228413931]
Mascherano's quite short isnt he?
[/quote]

It's Gerrard!!

Maybe Torres is going to audition for the follow up to this little known gem.......

Soccer-Dog-European-Cup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom