• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Day 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your manager changes over half of the team that won the previous match and doesn't get the result that you need, then it's pretty clear that he fucked up.

If your manager changes over half of the team that won the previous match and doesn't get the result that you need, then it's pretty clear that he fucked up.

It's the use of the word "half the team"

Two of the six changes were what everyone wanted. Seems a bit unfair to use those in any summary of how badly he fucked up.

I'm feeling the exact opposite to @Piedro and @FoxForceFive

It now means that should we make the 1/4's I'm going to have to watch the match at Alicante airport rather than in a bar in Benidorm. Can't think that airports really cater for 18 blokes on a stag do wanting to watch a match before they fly home.

You'll be sound, Alicante airport has a decent bar

Unlucky though :)

Those two changes were fair enough bren, but to go on and make four additional changes?

If klopp did the same and we dropped points against an inferior team he'd be getting Creamed on here ( and rightly so)

On the other hand you could have had an excuse to miss Phantom of the Opera

I've paid £180 for two tickets so fuck that. She's always wanted to go so thought i'd treat her for her 30th. And I might get some decent action afterwards as well.

I've paid £180 for two tickets so fuck that. She's always wanted to go so thought i'd treat her for her 30th. And I might get some decent action afterwards as well.
You should get a phantom of the Opera mask to put on when you get back to the hotel room. Go the bathroom as she gets into bed than pop back out, completely starkers apart from the mask, with the phantom of the Opera tune playing on your phone as you do so.

You are a good man - you will find out how good a man you are when you walk out of the theatre dazed and confused!

Oh, & if you've never seen it before, don't watch the fuck off giant screens in the lobby before the show starts. It fucking ruins the show by showing you highlights of the best bits.

I saw it when I was a kid with my mum & ended up sitting right under the chandelier, I shat myself. Now apparently no one is even allowed to sit under it. Fucking stupid that.

I took my mum to see Carmen for her mothers day gift. It was fucking awful, never again.

I'm sorry, but that's extremely simplistic way of looking at it.

Slovakia came in to do one thing and one thing only - defend. They had no inclination to win that match. I don't believe the England team who started the other two matches would have broken them down either. And as Brendan says, the only questionable decisions were Wiltshire/Rooney - but given he's getting on and we're guarantee to qualify dropping him isn't controversial. In his 35 minutes on the pitch he was crap.

My main criticism is not so much the selection, but more the in-game management. We should have taken more long shots and got more crosses into the box. It was the only way we were going to get through them and we continued to pass it around in one-twos, which produced the best part of fuck all.

And France don't look good enough to me to suggests its some foregone conclusion if we faced them. I'd be more concerned about getting Portugal the round early. Hate playing that bunch of cunts.

You should get a phantom of the Opera mask to put on when you get back to the hotel room. Go the bathroom as she gets into bed than pop back out, completely starkers apart from the mask, with the phantom of the Opera tune playing on your phone as you do so.

Hahahahaha thats fucking excellent that. Assume I will be able to buy a Mask at the theatre. This is gonna be funny.

You are a good man - you will find out how good a man you are when you walk out of the theatre dazed and confused!

Going for a meal beforehand and I'm planning on a few bevvies to get me through it. Not my thing, the theatre.

Hahahahaha thats fucking excellent that. Assume I will be able to buy a Mask at the theatre. This is gonna be funny.
I'd order one before you go. That way you can pack it away without any danger of her seeing it when you buy it. Plus it'll be cheaper.

Going for a meal beforehand and I'm planning on a few bevvies to get me through it. Not my thing, the theatre.

Phantom is one of the only musicals I've ever been to. It was shite. Luckily, they sell alcohol during the intermission.

Make sure you put your arm around your missus and pull her in tight to you, that way you come across as affectionate and they can't see your face with that bored shitless expression on it

Last edited:

Ha yeah but don't forget the cape and punting pole

Clek5v6VEAA3Jg4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom