• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Round of 16 Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
CllXNqKUkAA4ejz.jpg

Match 1: Switzerland v Poland – Saturday 25 June, 15:00 (Saint-Etienne)
Match 2: Wales v Northern Ireland– Saturday 25 June, 18:00 (Paris)
Match 3: Croatia v Portugal – Saturday 25 June, 21:00 (Lens)
Match 4: France v Rep of Ireland – Sunday 26 June, 15:00 (Lyon)
Match 5: Germany v Slovakia – Sunday 26 June, 18:00 (Lille)
Match 6: Hungary v Belgium – Sunday 26 June, 21:00 (Toulouse)
Match 7: Italy v Spain – Monday 27 June, 18:00 (Saint-Denis)
Match 8: England v Iceland – Monday 27 June, 21:00 (Nice)

England are Dickheads for not winning their Group... Wales could easily make the Semi's

That left side is wide open for my bet Croatia.
Would be very disappointed if they didn't make the final.

Poland, Wales, Croatia, France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Iceland in the last eight IMO.

Croatia vs Wales and Germany vs France in the last four.

Croatia vs Germany in the final.

Just had a look at the schedule for England. Iceland on a Monday night. Shit. If we win that we play France (probably) on a fucking Sunday night. Also shit.

If we win that, we play fuck knows who on a Thursday night. Yet again, shit.

Then the final is on a fucking Sunday. A Sunday? Why in the name of fuck is a final on a Sunday? It makes no sense, everyone wants to watch the final & have a bevvy, yet they play it on a fucking Sunday, work the next day, & school the next day for kids. I've never understood scheduling finals when people have got to work the next day, it sucks balls.

*disclaimer, I don't expect England to get past the quarters, I'm just wildly optimistic.

They need to revert to the old format, there aren't enough good teams to go around. Some of those ties are embarrassing. At the very least, boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom