• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton (A) - 24 April 2024 - Premier League

Everyone thinking it'll be a walkover later, I don't see it against us. I know they were shite against Chelsea and others, they've been solid in other games and have a few players capable of an upset.
Attritional. I just hope we don’t concede first, as it’ll be a ‘mare from that point.

I’m already getting wound up thinking about Pickford’s save celebrations

Also @momoWASboss you didn’t put the time in the title. I would edit it but you’ll only get precious 😎

It’s 8pm BST for anyone else wondering

Bring him in on in the final 30, and we'll see this by the end of the game.

The lad has the natural goal scoring touch that Crapko, No-Nez, and Sell-ah no longer have.

(Sorry for the disrespect, just tired of all the misses.)

a73c2cb1c7a668b4342ab754db9b932a98f7fd51_2_690x388.jpeg

Official:

Liverpool: Alisson, Van Dijk, Konate, Diaz, Szoboszlai, Nunez, Mac Allister, Salah, Jones, Robertson, Alexander-Arnold.

Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Endo, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Clark, Danns, Quansah.

Official:

Liverpool: Alisson, Van Dijk, Konate, Diaz, Szoboszlai, Nunez, Mac Allister, Salah, Jones, Robertson, Alexander-Arnold.

Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Endo, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Clark, Danns, Quansah.
7-0 win to the reds. Danns getting the 7th. Cups his ear to the empty Gladys Street end.

Thread should be locked during the match, at least to save on the Salah whining.
When kick off approaches is when I fuck off outta here and come back with a few post match thoughts as well as my famous ratings which you may have seen lurking about, so much better that way.

Back
Top Bottom