• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Expected Honorary Freedom of the City status For Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a general consensus
hahaha
one thing to say

PRE season !
stop being a merchant
or a fuck wit hahaha

Edit. Or both

It’s never acceptable to lose like that to those scum bags. Even in preseason.

And read my custom title ;) Those who have suffered through season of my musings will know I’m taking the mick.

And read my custom title ;) Those who have suffered through season of my musings will know I’m taking the mick.

I guess your title enables you to get away with it… crafty

But surely if we take you at your custom title, then we shouldn't believe your custom title.

We've just lost to united 4-0 and you're fucking opening paradoxes ffs

All right, but apart from signing van Dijk, getting the most out of Bobby Firmino, endlessly entertaining press conferences, entertaining football, Alisson, Salah, Mane, winning the League, the Champions League, the World Club Cup, the European Super Cup, the FA Cup, the League Cup and living rent-free in Pep’s head, what has Jurgen Klopp ever done for us?

Hang on ... does your custom title also cover your leadership of KHs? Have you been playing us for fools for the last 3 years?

That is as serious as can be. Don’t mess with the heroes. I’m hoping the “dead rubber” jinx has finally worn off.

All right, but apart from signing van Dijk, getting the most out of Bobby Firmino, endlessly entertaining press conferences, entertaining football, Alisson, Salah, Mane, winning the League, the Champions League, the World Club Cup, the European Super Cup, the FA Cup, the League Cup and living rent-free in Pep’s head, what has Jurgen Klopp ever done for us?

AFCON?

What does this mean for Klopp ? Can he shag anyone in Liverpool ? , take a dump at Everton's ground without getting arrested ?

This is actually a good question. You never read about Footballers in Liverpool's private lives. Is this because they are well behaved? Or why else? ;)

And Klopp, you know he's had a few offers - goes with the territory...

This is actually a good question. You never read about Footballers in Liverpool's private lives. Is this because they are well behaved? Or why else? ;)

And Klopp, you know he's had a few offers - goes with the territory...

I reckon it’s in part because Klopp runs a tight ship around bad publicity ..
it seems true though, our team generally seem to keep out of the press for shenanigans ..
Elliott had some bad press last season and he was sidelined for a while ..
Or maybe I’m forgetting things …always possible ha

Oh and Klopp seems happy with Ulla,
those two moved in together just three days after meeting …

can’t imagine risking that me hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom