• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

F1 shows its biased face once again...

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=26842.msg683803#msg683803 date=1222383958]
They should all have the same cars with the same tyres. That'd make it far more interesting anyway.
[/quote]

They do all use the same tyres now - this season they are only allowed to use Bridgestone which surprisingly gave Ferrari (and a few other uncompetative teams) a march on the teams who previously used Michelins.

All of them using the same cars would make it the same as A1GP which is shite, F1 would lose the glamour it currently has as I don't think a generic car would bring in the top sponsors like it does now with Ferrari, Mercedes and BMW etc....

It needs to stay as it is but the FIA need to be careful they don't show any more biased towards the red team!!

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=26842.msg684111#msg684111 date=1222428516]
okay,okay.

Final offer: Boudica wheels?
[/quote]

I think as good as it sounds, that one would stay in the suggestions box.

[quote author=Rafanomenon link=topic=26842.msg683356#msg683356 date=1222346207]
[quote author=Rosco link=topic=26842.msg682848#msg682848 date=1222290253]
he didn't cheat as much as Hamilton.

Hamilton spent a large part of his first season cheating.
[/quote]

This is a massively pro Ferrari statement! OK Mclaren were found guilty of having technical documentation on the Ferrari car and were found to have similar technology on their car which is why they were thrown out of the constructors championship but your naive if you think it doesn't go on in the whole paddock.

You think that there are 10+ teams all running completely different technologies that manage to lap a 2-3 mile track within tenths of a second of each other?
You will find that it happens in every team - the only difference is that because it was a team that could challenge Ferrari on the track a big deal was made of it.

If it was Force India for instance then nothing would be said.

I also don't get the dislike for a British team/driver and the love for an italian team?

[/quote]

How is it a pro Ferrari statement ?

I don't like any F1 teams. Hamilton cheated and got caught, that's not pro Ferrari that's a fact.

The whole cheating scandal was pro-Ferrari in that if it had happened to anyone else, which it does all the time, nowhere near as much fuss would have been made about it.

There is also no evidence that Hamilton had any knowledge of the technical information Mclaren had and to say he cheated through most of the season is a stain on his performances which made for some of the best and most exciting races for a good 5 or 6 years.

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=26842.msg684778#msg684778 date=1222516268]
[quote author=Rafanomenon link=topic=26842.msg683356#msg683356 date=1222346207]
[quote author=Rosco link=topic=26842.msg682848#msg682848 date=1222290253]
he didn't cheat as much as Hamilton.

Hamilton spent a large part of his first season cheating.
[/quote]

This is a massively pro Ferrari statement! OK Mclaren were found guilty of having technical documentation on the Ferrari car and were found to have similar technology on their car which is why they were thrown out of the constructors championship but your naive if you think it doesn't go on in the whole paddock.

You think that there are 10+ teams all running completely different technologies that manage to lap a 2-3 mile track within tenths of a second of each other?
You will find that it happens in every team - the only difference is that because it was a team that could challenge Ferrari on the track a big deal was made of it.

If it was Force India for instance then nothing would be said.

I also don't get the dislike for a British team/driver and the love for an italian team?

[/quote]

How is it a pro Ferrari statement ?

I don't like any F1 teams. Hamilton cheated and got caught, that's not pro Ferrari that's a fact.
[/quote]

Alonso started the cheating/info gathering with respect to 'red cars' standing weight and dimensions.

Ha ha ha, obv not from Mac. but funny

Got a Ferrari?

Not quite good enough at driving?

Are other boys faster than you in the wet?

Then you need:

Ferrari International Assistance (FIA)

This exclusive Ferrari only membership club has many benefits. Including:

? Anti overtaking assurance
Been overtaken? Feel a bit silly? Don't worry, we'll rule out the other party , even if it's embarrassingly obvious that they're faster than you

? Exclusive access to a secret 'second lane' in the pits
Just to make things a little bit easier we've arranged a private second lane , just for you

? Guaranteed world championship?
Had a crash? Need to win the world championship? Don't worry just limp across the track and take off your nearest championship title contender - we'll do the rest

? A bit strapped? Need extra cash?
Simply get one of your team to tell someone else how you make your cars.

? Bits falling off your car? Looking a bit dangerous?
At Ferrari International Assistance we operate a 'blind eye' policy just for Ferrari drivers

? Been a bit silly? Taken off another driver whilst following the safety car?
It's ok, as long as you didn't hurt yourself. I mean, who are Force India anyway? And how dare they be in front of you

? A bit bored? Want some extra action?
With FIA plus you can take part in a number of additional membership activities

? Not sure when you might need us next?
Relax. Check out our track record. We're confident that we'll be able to make something up on the spot that will get you out of any pickle that you might find yourself in

Ferrari International Assistance - Making it up as we go along for over 100 years

Does anyone else think that the stewards have once again assisted Ferrari's quest to have this years champion driver?

A 25 fucking second penalty for Sebastian Bourdais for driving round the first corner after leaving the pits and being hit by Massa who should have yielded the line is a disgrace - their bias is becoming too obvouos now and more people will start to notice it.

And don't get me started on Hamiltons penalty - there has never been a penatly given out for an incident on the first corner before but because it is Mclaren.....

Fucking bollocks it is!

If Hamilton picks up 6 more points than Massa next time out doesnt he win the championship or something?

He will do as he would be 11 points ahead going into the last race.

I wouldn't put it past the FIA to step in and interveen though, maybe a disqualification will be used?!

Quote from Bourdais

Bourdais, demoted from sixth to 10th, was mystified as to why he had been given a penalty.

"What was I supposed to do?" he asked. "Roll out the red carpet?"

What a joke. Massa if anything should have been penalised.

Back
Top Bottom