• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fantasy NFL 13/14

We've got 8 so far.

Will I scrap the twelve team one and set up a ten team league?

With a draw at 10pm Sunday GMT

That's fine with me.

Whatever works for the most people on the time, if I have to auto-pick that's cool, it will give the rest of you a chance.

Im in. Dont know how to join though? No team name or league name?

Mate, I would but I will be out of town this weekend and unable to get to a computer for the draft. I wouldn't want to autopick a draft as that takes all of the fun out of it. Thanks anyway for the offer.

Just do it dude - who cares? Let's just have enough SCM members

It's not going to happen tonight.

I'll reconfigure an 8 team league and send invites out tomorrow night. Draft on Wednesday night

Okay im in.

Is it an auto draft or can we select our top pics etc?

Good question.

I don't seem to be able to edit the draft time. I might have to start again and send out email invites to everyone.

Waiting on a response from ESPN.

I'll let you all know what the outcome is

If you start a new league please paste the info in here. I don't have accessed to the email I registered with ESPN anymore.

Ok the solution is a referenda on the new time - 6 people need to vote in favour.

I'm trying to organise it on my phone now

Right it's sorted for 8pm tonight - us time I presume can six others log in and vote for that time today

Right it's sorted for 8pm tonight - us time I presume can six others log in and vote for that time today

I logged in, but I can not find where I need to go to vote. In mine it still says the draft is not scheduled.

Go to:

games.espn.go.com/frontpage/football

Click on our league, in the list of tabs go to 'referenda' and vote for the option I've listed - tonight.

If we don't get it done tonight week 1 is probably out the window

Back
Top Bottom