• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fears for the run-in...

It's a very weak CL this year so for both of them to get tough draws and then play each other in the semis is a hell of a result. Could hardly have gone better.

I see Aston Villa got Lille in their Euro conference quarter so they shouldn't have any travel hangover when playing Arsenal while if they make to the semi final when they play us they will have to travel to either Greece or Turkey which will be a bit more arduous

Tuchel has a decent record in the CL and that Bayern team is loaded with star players. Think they fancy their chances against an Arsenal team that will probably struggle with getting to emotional.

Kane hates Arsenal and will probably score 3.
Also it’s BM’s last chance of a trophy

Tuchel has a decent record in the CL and that Bayern team is loaded with star players. Think they fancy their chances against an Arsenal team that will probably struggle with getting to emotional.

Kane hates Arsenal and will probably score 3.

I would have thought Bayern would be happy with this draw

Well, the TV games set it up for were it will be decided for us I reckon:

(A) Fulham Sunday 21st - 4:30pm
(A) Everton Wednesday 24th - 8pm
(A) West Ham Saturday 27th - 12:30pm

Late Wednesday and early Saturday is a fucking joke btw. Insane.

Do we really have 3 away games in a row?

I agree, but at the very least there's zero travel time to contend with for that Wednesday game

Seemingly if Arsenal get past Bayern in their quarter final then the West Ham game gets moved to the Sunday.

Rodri is Man City’s most influential player, take him out and Man City would be out of the race.
Arsenal, I think Rice us their most important player, they're not nearly as effective on the defense without him

My biggest concern is that we're going win the title on the last day of the season instead of 2 matches earlier

We’ve come through tougher runs but ya that’s nasty.

City and Arsenals not any better.

Back
Top Bottom