• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting First Goalscorer

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
You jammy bastard Pesam and yes definately we need to have a pint sometime soon! Xmas Drinkies, get over and we will have a good chinwag!

You jammy bastard Pesam and yes definately we need to have a pint sometime soon! Xmas Drinkies, get over and we will have a good chinwag!
I've intended coming to the last 3 or 4 "Drinkies" but they always seem to coincide with some event I am committed to. Is it gonna be the 21st Dec v Cardiff?

Shite, whilst looking at the Xmas fixtures I noticed we've got Spurs, Chelsea and City ALL AWAY in the 2 weeks from 15th-28th December!

Yep. Usually try get over for an Xmas game.

Think we picked Cardiff as the one. The only that makes sense. It's also FFF's birthday that weekend.

I'll make a thread soon.

Yep. Usually try get over for an Xmas game.

Think we picked Cardiff as the one. The only that makes sense. It's also FFF's birthday that weekend.

I'll make a thread soon.
Great, I'd book a hotel now but need to wait until Tuesday as I have a hopsital appointment on Monday which will probably result in me being given a date for a hip replacement (who'd have thought that 20 years of running daily on treadmills would cause such damage?). As long as the operation isn't too close to Xmas I'm sure I'll make it.

Good stuff. We'll do a few FGS bets on the day. Ha.
Of course our friend Mr. Caulker will be playing against us that day! Here's how I see it going down; Caulker 1st goal @ 50/1 then LFC respond with a 5 goal barrage and we all celebrate around Liverpool afterwards with our 1st goalscorer winnings.

It would have to be Caulker wouldn't it. I can't do it man. #bloodmoney

£11 Delph 1st goal Hull v Villa to win £475
£8 each on Caulker & Williamson 1st goal in Cardiff v Toon game to win £376 and £712 respectively.

Yep I'm saying Cardiff on 21st is Xmas Drinkies. I'll start a thread in the GC next week.

I feel like an intruder in this sub forum!

Had to come in to agree wholeheartedly with this, already cleared the date & funds with the missus.

Me and Aido booking flights very soon. Potentially over late fri night and home Sunday.

A dangerous all dayer is going to be put down the Saturday. Game is switched to 12:45. We are going to be fucked. Ah well. We'll find a big boozer sit around and let the craic commence.

Hopefully Sean make it too even though he took the year off.

£18 Brown 1st goal Middlesbro v Donny to win £250

Trying to get £10 matched on Rob Jones 1st goal in the same game @ 50/1 but no takers so far.

£23 Hooper 1st goal Norwich v Cardiff to win £154
Caulker 1st goal same game £10 to win £490

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom