• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting First Goalscorer

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
£20 Fryatt 1st goal Hull v Brighton to win £150
£3 Dunk 1st goal in same game to win £360

£10 Downing 1st goal Everton v Hammers to win £400. Also have another £10 on at 48/1 which hasn't been matched yet.

£5 Williamson 1st goal Hull v Toon to win £495

£6 Jim McNulty 1st goal Bury v Rochdale to win £504.

Keep an eye out for Scott Hogan of Dale who could be the new Danny Ings but not worth betting on at 11/2.

Missed it today was busy doing rugby bets.
Gutted.
What price was he trading at today?

Preston v Sheff Utd

£12 Chris Humphrey 1st goal to win £336
£25 Craig Davies 1st goal to win £175
£10 Scougall 1st goal to win £175

Missed it today was busy doing rugby bets.
Gutted.
What price was he trading at today?
I was busy until 2:40 that day and so didn't have too long to check all the team news and prices and (stupidly) left my first goalscorer bets out to save time. Not only did I not back Caulker but I've regularly backed Brad Johnson 1st goal in Norwich games at approx 35/1 and he scored first too. I'm quite sure if I'd have had more time I'd have backed both :-(

£12 Downing 1st goal Hammers v United to win £468
Same game, £5 each on Collins & Tomkins 1st goal at 55/1 and 60/1 respectively.

Just put a fiver on Collins at 50s.
Also having a large bet on over 11 corners in the game at 5 ta 4.
Looks a certainty to me given how many wingers and attacking full back are on the pitch.

£10 Mike Williamson 1st goal Toon v Everton to win £830 and £5 anytime goalscorer to win £200

I'm in remarkable form in recent weeks and have had a 40/1 first goalscorer winner (Stewart Downing) and last night 22/1 Fleetwood's Matty Blair so hopefully I'll continue the run...........£10 Bostwick 1st goal Orient v Peterbro to win £400n {edit} and £5 Scott Cuthbert 1st goal to win £230

Unlucky lad.
Who's the right full back playing for Rotherham he looks superb.
Is he on loan from somewhere?
Tavernier, he's on loan from Newcastle and has had an excellent season. He actually reminds me very much of Trippier the Burnley right back who I've mentioned a few times this season. They both look very good on the ball, very attack minded and solid enough defensively.

There are worse players in the Premier league than the Rotherham trio Pringle, Tavernier and Frecklington. Pringle in particular must wonder why he's still playing 1st division football at 24 when guys like Bradley Johnson, Chris Brunt, Glenn Whelan, Alex Kacalicnik etc can make it in the EPL.

Reactions: Leo
Nearly didn't do a bet on last nights Wigan v Ipswich game but at the last minute stuck £4 on Hyam and Skuse for 1st goalscorer both @ 90/1. I know neither of them are prolific goalscorers but both playing in midfield for a decent Ipswich team the price seemed way out (I had expected them both to be about 40/1-50/1). Wallop, Hyam 1st goal....£360 profit!

The 90/1 win represents my equal best ever price in the 1st goalscorer market, joint with Gareth MacAuley against LFC in WBA's 0-1 win at Anfield 2 seasons ago.

Hyam has always looked decent when I've seen him and he looked better than ever last night - definite premier league potential.

Going for the record tonight.....100/1

£4 George Friend 1st goal LFC v Boro to win £400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom