• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Forest (A) - PL - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope the rumored team isnt true, because if it is I think we lose this game.

Kelleher, Gomez, Konate, Virgil, Robbo, Elliott, Macca, Clark, Bradley, Gakpo, Diaz

Mate - you’re Ange thread is basically a vehicle for you to say “I told you so” every time he wins a game.

Your perception of yourself will not be anywhere the same as pretty much every body else who reads your posts - so while you might think you don’t indulge in some “I told you so”, I can assure you plenty will not agree.

Not that it matters much.
Ange is an interesting coach who’s come in and do something different and well worth discussing.

If I cared what others thought of me on here I’d have stopped posting 15 years ago :D

I really hope the rumored team isnt true, because if it is I think we lose this game.

Kelleher, Gomez, Konate, Virgil, Robbo, Elliott, Macca, Clark, Bradley, Gakpo, Diaz

Tbf, that's pretty much all we can field, isn't it?

Even if that is the team it's not a bad team and should still be enough to win. Even that mob from down the road won there this week with a truly awful team - against a full strength Forest.

If its that lineup, then yeah. Like on Wednesday when he was named everyone assumed he would be right back & Bradley at right wing, but as it turned out Elliot played on the right of the 3, Bradley at right back & Gomez at 6

Where's the fucking team news though, I can't wait much longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Liverpool: Kelleher, Gomez, Van Dijk, Konate, Diaz, Mac Allister, Gakpo, Elliott, Robertson, Clark, Bradley.

Subs: Adrian, Endo, Szoboszlai, Nunez, Tsimikas, McConnell, Koumas, Danns, Quansah.

This is gonna be rough, at least until the subs come on. Hopefully we can hold tight, maybe not concede a goal or 2 then unleash the animals from their cages.

Origi!!!!!!!!!!

Feel a little easier after seeing their line up with Yates and Toffolo tbh, no Montiel and Taiwo on the bench.

Liverpool: Kelleher; Bradley, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson; Gomez, Mac Allister, Clark; Elliott, Diaz, Gakpo

Substitutes: Adrian, Quansah, Tsimikas, Endo, McConnell, Szoboszlai, Koumas, Danns, Nunez
Ah, there the team news is!!!!

Wondered why no one posted it earlier!!!!

;)

Least there's options on the bench.

Sheesh though

Hopefully gakpo found his shooting boots

Huge game for Clark, decent enough side and solid options on the bench for a change

If its that lineup, then yeah. Like on Wednesday when he was named everyone assumed he would be right back & Bradley at right wing, but as it turned out Elliot played on the right of the 3, Bradley at right back & Gomez at 6
Mac at no6 surely.

Must be Elliott as the 8 in that case. No way Gomez plays in that position

Rest him? He’s been resting for a whole month. These are the games we need our best players back for.
This is a 3 point game, Mid week is about progression in the EL, and the City game is a 6 pointer...
How many time has player return for there first game and been re-injuried..?

Give him another week three/four days on the training ground and hope when he comes back mid=week that he is fully ready for City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom