• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Formula one predictions league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh bugger... I forgot all about this...

Erm...

Hamilton
Barrichello
Button
Heikki
Webber
Vettel
Kimi
Alonso

Pitstop - Hamilton (I have not looked at the race adjusted times by the way, it's just he was pole)
1st out - New Renault Driver...

As you can see i've really not kept upto date with all of this.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=32284.msg930082#msg930082 date=1250931142]
Okay. Couple of rule changes. Starting with Valencia.
Please predict the top 8 for Quali as well as the race.
Could you also predict-
first pitstop - 5pts
first out - 5pts

Standard points will be awarded for anyone in the correct 1 to 8 (10 for first, 8 for second etc) in either quali or race.

Clear?

I would just like to see some proper gaps etc. Thanks.
[/quote]

Even the fucking FIA wait till the end of the season to change the rules. I demand a stewards inquiry.

Steward

Steward......

I'm out of here.

BOOOO!

The rule change comes in hours before quali? No fair.

Here's my race predictions:

Hamilton
Barrichello
Vettel
Kovi
Webber
Rosberg
Alonso
Kimi

1st Out Sutil
1st Pit Hamilton

Alright. For the last race i'll do regular points. For this one the new system. K?
Vettel
hamilton
webber
button
ruebens
alonso
kimi.

race-
barrichello
raikkonen
vettel
trulli
hamilton
webber
rosberg

stop-heidfeld
out-nakajima

Im really sorry i havnt updated this yet chaps. Ive been really snowed under at work and hardly had time for anything.
I will have it all up to date by the end of this weekend including Monza race this weekend.

Apologies.

The car loving people of Italy deserve a better circuit than this shit.

After Italy

Redshrek - 75
Herr me - 70
Mr.v - 60
Livvy - 52
FFF - 48
Da Huge - 46
Sumo - 21

Okay apologies. I cant begin to describe how busy ive been. Thats the up to date table using the new points system for Spa and Italy but the old system for Valencia.

To clarify
pick your top 8 for quali and the race for which you recieve normal race points and 5 bonus for first driver out and first pit.
Hopefully you can see the table spreading apart already.
If you miss predicting for the race i will use your quali predictions so you get some points, but if you miss quali no points will be awarded.

Things have chilled at work so i'll keep on top of it now.
Thanks.

[quote author=SummerOnions link=topic=32284.msg947204#msg947204 date=1253469515]
I don't like it spreading apart!
[/quote]Try predicting then yung un.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom