• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gakpo

By the same logic, Woland didn't tell you he disagreed with you opinion did he? He just exclamed fuck off and die.
See, there ya go again. Brownnosing. Its all you are good for. And I dont give 2 flying fucks what Woland has to say. Because he gets it so right all the time doesn't he. And I'm sure he could give a flying fuck about me and you squabbling after losing to the scum either.

Yawn. Go find your own material. Ask I asked you to. Only time you come on this site is to have a pop at some posters. You are a weasel.
You only think that because you only sing when we are losing. Your catharsis is shitting on the team incoherently, and my sad way of digesting a loss is to take it out on you.

Ladies ladies ladies.

Let's save the fighting for after losing out on the league, ok?

He's shite and has no place in a team aspiring to be champions

Either hes fixes up, or he'll be first on the chopping block this summer
What have you got to say to this Fuckmaster?

He is an awful footballer, and if he proves me wrong as I have been done before, I welcome it.
I just don't see it.

Ladies ladies ladies.

Let's save the fighting for after losing out on the league, ok?
Losing to the scum does this to us. I fucking hate it. And we nitpick the hows whys etc and yes klopp made some fucking errors today, mainly bringing on Gakpo.

I know sometimes it's easier to think players get better in their absence but ... Jota is well undervalued. He's a constant menace. Just wish he didn't miss so many games.
We wouldn't be here right now if he was fit. We'd be going to Wembley.

Probably. I've called Nunez shit too. I also wanted Kuyt out once upon a time. I've called Salah shit 1000's of times. And I'm sure you have done the same over the years. You shithead.
I'm in good company, hurray!

I can’t be arsed slaying him, he clearly has some skill and cleanly strikes the ball at times. He seems like a lovely lad too, comes across well in interviews and his parents are probably really proud of him.

He just needs to get stuck in, disengage his brain, get into that flow state, run his balls off, put himself about and show some fucking emotion. Maybe then we’ll all warm to him and he can kick on.

I can’t be arsed slaying him, he clearly has some skill and cleanly strikes the ball at times. He seems like a lovely lad too, comes across well in interviews and his parents are probably really proud of him.

He just needs to get stuck in, disengage his brain, get into that flow state, run his balls off, put himself about and show some fucking emotion. Maybe then we’ll all warm to him and he can kick on.
He needs to embrace Satan. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Every great striker at some point believes that they are God. He's too nice and boring.

He needs to embrace Satan. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Every great striker at some point believes that they are God. He's too nice and boring.

There’s zero chance, i think he’s one of those dull churchy types:

There’s zero chance, i think he’s one of those dull churchy types:

I know. There's always a crisis of faith. Everything has worked out for him so far, why wouldn't he believe in a beneficent god?

Patience is wearing thin. Gakpo was a decent false nine for a period last season. This year he has been shunted around, but he's comfortably lost his pace to Nunez up front. Both Diaz and Jota are ahead of him at LW. He needs to ask himself why that's the case, or, save himself some time and just read this thread.

He's far too casual. Too ponderous. Not sharp enough on the ball or off. The decision to sign both Nunez and Gakpo felt confusing, but theoretically there is still room for both in the squad. Practically Gakpo needs to stop playing like a useless twat for that to remain the case. He can actually play and be a very effective player at this level. It feels more mentally and desire than anything else.

We're already at the point where most would prefer to see Danns off the bench. How many places down the pecking prefer does he need to sink before we get a reaction?

Last edited:
I know sometimes it's easier to think players get better in their absence but ... Jota is well undervalued. He's a constant menace. Just wish he didn't miss so many games.
THis is the problem with Alisson too isn't it. Best goalie there is, but I'm not aware of any other prem keeper thats injured as much as he is.

Like many others I've grown frustrated with his performances lately but unlike others I have not forgot how good he actually can be. Remember how he played when he joined in January? He hit the ground running and almost helped us get a CL spot.
This is his first full season with the team and I for one still think he has it in him to perform at a high level regularly.
Klopp should play him in his favoured position on the LW or not at all. He just doesn't seem comfortable playing through the middle or the right.
I honestly believe this international break could be great for Gakpo.

Can we carry him for upcoming games.

He doesn’t seem to bring much to the party bar a selfish desire to score when he needs to pass

He needs to find a position and get good at it.

His confidence has been torn to shreds imo hence his lack of intensity and desperation to score.

He needs a Pep talk

(as in Pep needs to explain why he signed him in the first place and does he still believe in him)

Like many others I've grown frustrated with his performances lately but unlike others I have not forgot how good he actually can be. Remember how he played when he joined in January? He hit the ground running and almost helped us get a CL spot.
This is his first full season with the team and I for one still think he has it in him to perform at a high level regularly.
Klopp should play him in his favoured position on the LW or not at all. He just doesn't seem comfortable playing through the middle or the right.
I honestly believe this international break could be great for Gakpo.

I think this is fair - he’s been played in loads of different positions and not consistently - he looks like the sort of person that will do whatever he’s asked to do (or try to) but need consistency.

Nunez got good because he worked hard, but also was given a consistent run in the same position.

That saying, he’s more than a bit passive and he’s in a spot now where if we don’t see some improvement, then he’ll be off - whether that’s as soon as the summer or the end of next season will be up to the new manager.

I like him and I think there’s a good player in there, but it’s not happening for him at the minute.

There is a decent player in Gakpo. He's not shit.

BUT he's a squad player for us as he's not good enough to establish himself as a nailed on starter in any of the forward positions long-term. And if a squad player whose main advertised qualities are that he's tidy and versatile can't deliver on those, then it's a bit of a problem. We can't give squad players consistent game time or guarantee them their preferred position.

We started the season with question marks over everyone in the forward line and right now Gakpo is the one that has his flashing the biggest and brightest.

I thought for most of last season (and this) that the forward line needs work and still do. I'm not necessarily against keeping Gakpo but if we need to make room for new players, he's definitely first out the door.

He needs to find a position and get good at it.

His confidence has been torn to shreds imo hence his lack of intensity and desperation to score.

He needs a Pep talk

(as in Pep needs to explain why he signed him in the first place and does he still believe in him)
It's fuck all to do with confidence my man, dude scored 2 including an audacious flick only a few days ago and looked like a man possessed with trying to get his hattrick. He's just not very good or is just all wrong for the style of football we play, that's it.

Back
Top Bottom