• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting Gap Princess

Prefix for Betting Threads

mark mc

Active
Keep your eyes peeled lads for next time it runs,Finished 6th Friday 9th may.
Unlucky in running,The stable will try and run it ASAP.

*Yes,its from the Fahey yard were I have had some decent tips in the past*

I always miss these when they run again. Send us a text Mark if you hear of it running?? Sound.

[quote author=mark mc link=topic=23439.msg566063#msg566063 date=1210423475]
Will do mate,Just got a tip for Soopacal 2.55 nottingham.
[/quote]

I'l put a small e.w. bet on it. Thanks Mark

[quote author=ILD link=topic=23439.msg565990#msg565990 date=1210420885]
I always miss these when they run again. Send us a text Mark if you hear of it running?? Sound.
[/quote]

If you go to irish-racing.com they have a thing called horse tracker and you can sign up to any horse and they will email you the day before that horse is declared to run

[quote author=mark mc link=topic=23439.msg579794#msg579794 date=1211790807]
ITS RUNNING TODAY LADS.2.50 CARLISLE.
[/quote]

I think its got a low draw which isn't ideal but it looks decent.

3.50 at Redcar - Docofthebay 8/1 ish. 4thHighly progressive colt last season for connections and started off in a couple of useful handicaps at Epsom and Windsor when finding one too good, but got his just rewards when winning a useful handicap at Thirsk. Continued on an upward curve throughout the season and ran more creditable races in defeat before winning a couple of valuable handicaps at Ascot and Goodwood and looked the sort to keep on progressing. Ended season in exalted company and ran a great race to finish third to Candidato Roy over an inadequate 7f in an Ascot handicap and put in a career best to follow home Pipedreamer in the Cambridgeshire. He does have his quirks (hangs under pressure), but encouraging reappearance in a muddling event suggested he still retained his ability. He hasn't done anything to suggest this step up to 10f won't suit as he's stayed on well over slightly shorter and though he has to conceed weight all round, has plenty of class and should be up to the task.

2.15 at Carlisle - EffortNAP. 6/4ish. 1stShould make a winning start to his career in a race which looks likely to fall the way of a newcomer. He catches the eye on pedigree being a half brother to top class sprinter Titus Livus as well as smart performers Bahama Dream and Party Zane who cost 140,000gns as a yearling, which was four times as much as he made passing through the ring as a foal. He is out of Dr Fong and shouldn't be short on speed and though he obviously isn't one of the stables young, up and coming stars, he should be able to give a good account of himself and go close. Mark Johnston is still well enough and he has had a couple of juvenile winners so no real excuses on that front and looks the most obvious newcomer, on paper at least and the yard boast a very healthy strike rate here with its juveniles (10-18) in recent years. Has to go close if forward enough.

3.45 at Leicester - Liturgical 10/1ish 2ndcan build on a very promising debut at Bath last week. He is a full brother to the smart performer Jack Junior and comes from a decent American family and looked quite green on his debut at Bath when never really in contention until staying on late in the day to come through and finish a never nearer sixth. He is trained by Mikael Magnusson whose youngsters invariably come on for the run and could well have progressed enough to take this if he actually gets away on level terms this time. His main dangers appear to be Brae Hill 1stwho ran with promise last time, but didn't do anything to suggest he was a winner waiting to happen and Desire To Excel 4thwho disappointing last time at Salisbury after showing promise on his debut at Newmarket.Fuck almost landed a nice little 1,2,3 forecast type bet

opened 10s and into 8s now. Altho I backed it at 13 to fucking 2.

Also effort won that 2.15 cheers whitey

[quote author=Niall K link=topic=23439.msg579993#msg579993 date=1211810452]
Nice one Mark

€20 e-way at 9/1
[/quote]

Had it for a place at 2.4.
Damn

CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT.

Didn't back it. Said i'd do it at lunch but my PP account wouldn't let me log in. I changed password but forgot and blocked my account. I didn't bother walking down to bookies then cause I had to go back to work. It was 13/2 when i checked.

[quote author=ILD link=topic=23439.msg580000#msg580000 date=1211812680]
CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT.

Didn't back it. Said i'd do it at lunch but my PP account wouldn't let me log in. I changed password but forgot and blocked my account. I didn't bother walking down to bookies then cause I had to go back to work. It was 13/2 when i checked.
[/quote]Lazy twat,Jesus this moet tastes fuckin gorgeous.

[quote author=vantage link=topic=23439.msg579994#msg579994 date=1211811499]
Nice one Mark

€20 e-way at 9/1
[/quote]

Damn

[/quote]

That's cos you have no balls.

Peter said thanks by the way Mark!

[quote author='Dave' link=topic=23439.msg580037#msg580037 date=1211818850]
[quote author=vantage link=topic=23439.msg579994#msg579994 date=1211811499]
Nice one Mark

€20 e-way at 9/1
[/quote]

Damn

[/quote]

That's cos you have no balls.

Peter said thanks by the way Mark!
[/quote]Hes PM me mate this morning but i took the kids to Splashworld in Southport and have only just got in.Did you back it Dad?

Nah mate. But it's ok. I was gonna back it. I asked Vantage what time it was running I think on msn or was it that guy from ST hmmm dunno. But they didnt get back to me and I checked the carlisle card at about 3pm and missed it. Well done though mate :D Peter is drinking on YOU today!

Friday night I was chatting to Mr HH on MSN and asked him to a pick a number from 1-8. He picked the winner at 16/1 and I had £5 E/W hahaha so funny.

Like I said though... £20 to £600 in 2 days and I still got my £20 free bet untouched. :)

Got about £120 tied up in bets too. Need some finish team Haka to win for another £70 and loads tied up in tennis but its fucking pissing it down in France. So all bets are on hold, but they are doing ok.

[quote author='Dave' link=topic=23439.msg580040#msg580040 date=1211819110]
Nah mate. But it's ok. I was gonna back it. I asked Vantage what time it was running I think on msn or was it that guy from ST hmmm dunno. But they didnt get back to me and I checked the carlisle card at about 3pm and missed it. Well done though mate :D Peter is drinking on YOU today!

Friday night I was chatting to Mr HH on MSN and asked him to a pick a number from 1-8. He picked the winner at 16/1 and I had £5 E/W hahaha so funny.

Like I said though... £20 to £600 in 2 days and I still got my £20 free bet untouched. :)

Got about £120 tied up in bets too. Need some finish team Haka to win for another £70 and loads tied up in tennis but its fucking pissing it down in France. So all bets are on hold, but they are doing ok.
[/quote]Good man Davie,I ve won a few bob today,Actually i went the bookies on my return from Southport and they asked me to come back in an hour as they didnt have the money to pay me.Ive always dreamt of that.

Hahahaha Yeah I know the feeling.

Once I had to get half cash half cheque from the bookies. So so nice...

I want to get shitfaced tonight. Got to be up at 6am for work and I have had a rough weekend already.

Going me Mums for tea at about 6. Few glasses of wine and a couple of cans won't hurt, will it?

Will it fuck mate,I shot the Copplehouse pub by ours on return to get the congrats from my mates,Standing ovation on arrival and 7 free pints(in an hour) later am pissed,Shameful.

Mark scores again. Spion misses out again.

Damn those rellies who don't have internet connections.

Nice one mate, you've only enhanced your reputation. Perhaps I need to keep on missing out for you to keep winning!

But Moet? Come on! Get on the Verve!

[quote author=Spionkop69 link=topic=23439.msg580097#msg580097 date=1211825908]

Nice one mate, you've only enhanced your reputation. Perhaps I need to keep on missing out for you to keep winning!

[/quote]It was more like 2 cans of Kestrel but the Moet story sounded better.

FUCK.
Dragged out by the Mrs all day with the kids and missed it............... not even a text from my little bro to remind me.
Suppose i will keep backing losers from Dave, ILD, and myself. ;)

[quote author=Loch Ness Monster link=topic=23439.msg580129#msg580129 date=1211829072]
FUCK.
Dragged out by the Mrs all day with the kids and missed it............... not even a text from my little bro to remind me.
[/quote]Unlucky mate,Im sure your Peter PM me and told me he was having £20 on this,£10 for him and a £10 for you.Brotherly love eh?

[quote author=mark mc link=topic=23439.msg580133#msg580133 date=1211829305]
[quote author=Loch Ness Monster link=topic=23439.msg580129#msg580129 date=1211829072]
FUCK.
[/quote]Unlucky mate,Im sure your Peter PM me and told me he was having £20 on this,£10 for him and a £10 for you.Brotherly love eh?
[/quote]

Ha, I fucking wish.
I will be lucky to get a pint out of him.
He never even text me to go out with him today on the ale.
Brotherly love, pah.

[quote author=mark mc link=topic=23439.msg580111#msg580111 date=1211826894]
[quote author=Spionkop69 link=topic=23439.msg580097#msg580097 date=1211825908]

[/quote]It was more like 2 cans of Kestrel but the Moet story sounded better.
[/quote]

Hahaha!

FUCK.
[/quote]

Sounds like my weekend. Was good until I got the text off Pete asking if I'd backed it! Text me before the race Pete! ;D

He's getting no more text jokes from now I can tell you!

Sorry Bro and John.

I backed it, and our Lee certainly backed it. Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom