• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

German article on the recent occurrence of cardiac issues in football

Status
Not open for further replies.
l2xn1eq2xq181.jpg

The retards are just not trying hard enough.

If there was an article out there that said 200+ players died every year they'd have found it by now

Is there any point to this thread? Bar copy and pasting other people’s misery, injuries and possible life changing incidents. This isnt a football discussion or a football thread.

The obsession shown and notable joy from posting this is in extremely bad taste.
Not that I expect anything else from the thundercunt of mental nut though.

Is there any point to this thread? Bar copy and pasting other people’s misery, injuries and possible life changing incidents. This isnt a football discussion or a football thread.

The obsession shown and notable joy from posting this is in extremely bad taste.
Not that I expect anything else from the thundercunt of mental nut though.

Its fun to speculate on random shit from twitter.

That's the justification for the transfer rumours thread (which kills the discussion on the forum) so why can't this exist ?

According to Swim Ireland, I'm an elite level athlete as I very occasionally make 30 second appearances in the top level of Irish Water Polo. I know this because during the extreme lockdowns they tried to push for teams to be allowed to train again while everyone else was on the sofa.

If my heart explodes during training, it's up to @Athens to break the news around here.

There's about 100 athletes a year dying from heart attached jn US high schools alone according to this: https://www.kansashealthsystem.com/news-room/blog/0001/01/cardiac-death-young-athletes

Even if it's off by a lot, there'd be easily thousands worldwide, but really depends on what you call an athlete I guess, and how hard you want to look.

Have to assume there's something wrong with the way we identify people that are at risk.
No peer review Gerry.

Fuck off with this unscientific crap

According to Swim Ireland, I'm an elite level athlete as I very occasionally make 30 second appearances in the top level of Irish Water Polo. I know this because during the extreme lockdowns they tried to push for teams to be allowed to train again while everyone else was on the sofa.

If my heart explodes during training, it's up to @Athens to break the news around here.
Nice knowing you

@Bradley died, everyone. His heart exploded during training.

I thought I would do it now, in case I forget to do it after it happens.

Yep. I can't remember if I said it in this thread or not, but I reckon the rise will largely be in part to some form of doping and/or increased levels of intensive training
They probably don't know how the vaccines might interact with the various PEDs that are being prescribed. We mentioned that too.

They probably don't know how the vaccines might interact with the various PEDs that are being prescribed. We mentioned that too.

Well no, if memory serves I mentioned that after that bodybuilder died after taking the vaccine. If memory also serves, everyone else frothed at usual thinking they were smarter than me. It's only now that footballers who don't have any history of dying from PED abuse are dying, that you are suddenly forced to contemplate the interaction between the vaccine and PEDs.

Well no, if memory serves I mentioned that after that bodybuilder died after taking the vaccine. If memory also serves, everyone else frothed at usual thinking they were smarter than me. It's only now that footballers who don't have any history of dying from PED abuse are dying, that you are suddenly forced to contemplate the interaction between the vaccine and PEDs.
See, there's the small problem that we don't know who's taking PEDs and who isn't.

See, there's the small problem that we don't know who's taking PEDs and who isn't.

That's the coroner's problem. We're talking about deviations from the expected number of deaths in a sample.

Also "small problem"? You think people dying is a small thing? That is an insult to footballers. It's an insult to life. It's an insult to humans, and an insult to God their creator. You owe them all an apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom