• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GOMEZ AND ALONSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
2009.0_standard_709.0.gif

How this thread is going to go.

I don't think Selena Gomez is the answer.

Yeah but, Stirling would have her knocked up in no time.

Its quite simple, the things he's shagged in the past are fucking hideous, Selena Gómez is mildly attractive, he'll be so excite about that fact, he'll blow his load before hes in.

Considering some of the things hes managed to get pregnant, I'm betting he'll blow his load before he could manage to get it in.

Its quite simple, the things he's shagged in the past are fucking hideous, Selena Gómez is mildly attractive, he'll be so excite about that fact, he'll blow his load before hes in.

If you can't see where you are going wrong here I'm not sure what to say to you.

Clearly my attempts to make a joke about how ugly some of Raheems girls are is falling on deaf ears.

There has been no deal for either of them. You guys fell love with an Armenian you'd not heard of less than 2 months ago (and it looks like we wont get him either). The chances are that we will loose suarez, and the question then becomes; could alonso and gomez make up for suarez? Most people want alonso back and gomez offers something that we've been missing for years and that is a goal poacher.

There has been no deal for either of them. You guys fell love with an Armenian you'd not heard of less than 2 months ago (and it looks like we wont get him either). The chances are that we will loose suarez, and the question then becomes; could alonso and gomez make up for suarez? Most people want alonso back and gomez offers something that we've been missing for years and that is a goal poacher.

When did we "fall in love" with some Armenian? Don't post bollocks to try and justify your championship manager style first post.

And again, how old are you?

Bayern Munich are trying to convince Mario Gomez to break his word with Fiorentina and accept a move to Napoli instead.

“Without the right conditions, there cannot be a deal,” Bayern director of sport Matthias Sammer told Sport1 on Saturday.

“Until our requests are satisfied, nothing is going to happen. In any case, Mario only wants to join Fiorentina.”

According to La Repubblica, the player’s intentions can be used to force Bayern into lowering their price-tag.

It had been €20m plus a further €5m in performance-related bonuses, but could drop to just €16m plus €2m in bonuses.

Gomez has made it clear he will not accept a bidding war over his future, cutting out competition from Napoli and Premier League clubs.

However, Fiorentina still need to sell Stevan Jovetic or Adem Ljajic before they can snap up Gomez.

It is also reported on Sky Sport Italia that Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has arrived at the Bayern training camp in order to talk Gomez into accepting the Napoli offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom