• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guilty Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness it's probably less painful for Gylfi to spend time in prison than it would be to have to play for Rafa.

I can understand his motivation here

Rumour has it he’ll be at a juve centre so it’s a no brainer for him.

It's worth remembering, amidst all of the horrendously shit jokes and the speculation about Sigurdsson's involvement, that we're talking about sexually abused children here.

362177.jpg

There were rumours back in the 70s that a group of first teamers from that club, all of whom left rapidly and without explanation, were involved in something similar.

I can’t wait to see what all the Everton players & fans have to “bend” for Gylfi.

Any more times you want to mention those key words so the random picture filled site gets put on the radar of the cops, just so they can incidently see dantes repeatedly inciting mass political/academic assassinations, in case they missed it?

Mate - I’d be reasonable confident that there aren’t many watch lists you’re not already on.

He's now been named by Icelandic media. I do love our media though, we can't name him.

However.... He plays for Everton, is 31 years old, first team player, married, is foreign, is a house hold name in his own country.

Well thanks... since Everton only have two 31 year players on their team, and one of them is English. It doesn't take a genius to work it out. Just name him already and stop the drip feeding.

I've heard a version of events, that are most likely bollocks as it's doing the rounds. But if it's true I have some sympathy for him. Some. You'd think he would also got off with it if what I've heard is true.

I've heard a version of events, that are most likely bollocks as it's doing the rounds. But if it's true I have some sympathy for him. Some. You'd think he would also got off with it if what I've heard is true.

Well why don't you fucking spit it out so we can have some sympathy for him too???

dont play us like this, son

The underage prostitute and blackmail story ?

The underage prostitute and blackmail story ?

Similar.

He went to an over 21 club in Hale/Alderley Edge, and ended up taking this bird home and rattling her. She then turned around and demanded money, and when he said no, she went to the police.

There are some pictures of a girl (I'm not going to post them) who does look young, but definitely about 18.

Similar.

He went to an over 21 club in Hale/Alderley Edge, and ended up taking this bird home and rattling her. She then turned around and demanded money, and when he said no, she went to the police.

There are some pictures of a girl (I'm not going to post them) who does look young, but definitely about 18.

Tight cunt.

I starting to think you aren’t on the spectrum. Recently, you’ve showed a sense of humour. Or it could be the heat frazzling your circuit board.

Thinking that about people on the spectrum is one way to bring about your downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom