• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hoffenheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominated the game wasn't my perception at all though.
They had the majority of possession but frankly lacked any creativity in the final third.

All three of their opportunities came from the calamity called the left side of our defence.

Whereas we could have scored another 6-7 goals (without exaggeration) had we been totally clinical (Salah 2, Lovren 2, Firmino, Mane, 3 v 1 when ref failed to play advantage) and those are only the real chances.

We played shite overall
yet conversely could have embarrassed them.

So shite they were lucky we didn't embarrase them?

Strength? He was muscled off the ball too easily a few times, I thought.

He was at times, but on several occasions he did well to hold the ball against much bigger opponents. He is certainly not incapable of holding his own.

He was at times, but on several occasions he did well to hold the ball against much bigger opponents. He is certainly not incapable of holding his own.

I think he's lacking in aggression and possibly a little confidence at times. That chance in the first half he should have sped away on to his left across the defender, the shot with his right was very poor too. He looks good though and if he becomes more aggressive, drives at players with his pace and finds his shooting boots he'll be an excellent signing.

The one thing that still stands out for me from last night's match was how shite Moreno was. even more worrying, and alarming for me, is that the manager seems to think he played well.

I'm pretty sure Moreno is being played to fire Robertson up and rile him so much he turns into Lizarazu behind the scenes

Well, that's no more than an opinion. You sound like an apologist for Ginsoak and Mourinho. I think it's a pretty stupid thing for him to have said. He needs to learn when to shut up. It's that kind of comment that can come back to embarrass him. And I hope it does.
You'll notice I said justified

Like it very rarely, if ever, was for them 2 cocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom