• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Honestly, how long will they keep taking the piss with this new stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been given permission to play the home tie in the Carabao cup against Watford at MK Stadium.
Watford wanted it played at Vicerage Road, and that surely would have been the easiest but no.

Slightly off topic, but Spurs moreso their players, continue to be cringeworthy tragic cunts.

But they aren't playing at Whitehart Lane at the moment...

Probably something as garish

Looks just like a date, or Suarez. Awful boots, but not in the same league as Kane.

Bi2h7vUIIAAorl3.png:large

He's still a goal scoring threat but there's something not quite right with him. Exhaustion? Know FFF mentioned it but it does seem to be the case

Or perhaps he's been hit by some Faustian curse after he sacrificed his daughter for that goal.

Reactions: HC
He played like they were actually made out of gold
Who would look at this and why the fuck do we have it up here on a Liverpool chat site?

he gets goals but i've seen dozens of better strikers in my time, i've also seen a few Spurs strikers who were better than Englands glory boy.

Who would look at this and why the fuck do we have it up here on a Liverpool chat site?

he gets goals but i've seen dozens of better strikers in my time, i've also seen a few Spurs strikers who were better than Englands glory boy.
They weren’t better goal scorers though.

They weren’t better goal scorers though.

I've seen plenty of better goalscorers than Kane, although admittedly I can't think of that many better Spurs strikers/ goalscorers. Maybe Lineker and Klinsmann?

Anyway, he hasn't looked that great recently, so hopefully he's fucked forever and past his peak already. That would be nice.

I've seen plenty of better goalscorers than Kane, although admittedly I can't think of that many better Spurs strikers/ goalscorers. Maybe Lineker and Klinsmann?

Anyway, he hasn't looked that great recently, so hopefully he's fucked forever and past his peak already. That would be nice.

The fake news is attributing it to him maturing as a player, doing more work outside the box, creating chances for others, and sacrificing himself for the team. They support this argument with graphs of various statistics, whilst referring to the fact that all his numbers dropped off a cliff after his ankle injury last season as merely coinciding with the time he became more mature.

[bcolor=transparent]
skysports-harry-kane-shots-per-90_4417627.jpg
[/bcolor]

[bcolor=transparent]"This is not the only factor, however. A lack of sharpness may have been the catalyst behind the dip, but perhaps the biggest reason why Kane is now having fewer shots is the change in emphasis in his game. He was mercilessly mocked for perceived selfishness when claiming a controversial goal at Stoke in April, but he is bringing others into play more than ever.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]It is early days this season but Kane's per 90 numbers for assists, chances created and big chances created are all up on last year and part of the explanation for that is that he now has runners beyond him. It was Kane's forward pass that set up Lucas Moura for the second of his goals in the 3-0 win over Manchester United at Old Trafford last month."[/bcolor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom