• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Hungarian MEP resigns for breaching Covid protocols

Rosco

Worse than Brendan
By having a big gay orgy in Brussels.

Brussels 'sex party': József Szájer, who resigned on Sunday, admits to being at gathering
By Euronews • 01/12/2020
320x180_cmsv2_881463f9-ff59-5248-a50d-d0993b2e6b27-5166896.jpg

József Szájer - Copyright Photographer - DAINA LE LARDIC: Copyright©️ European Union 2020

József Szájer, who was an MEP until his resignation on Sunday, has admitted to being the politician at the centre of the Brussels sex party scandal that occurred last Friday evening.

Euronews has contacted Szájer about the incident but has yet to receive a direct response.

However, a statement was released to Hungarian media on Tuesday afternoon by the former MEP admitting to his presence at the gathering. His party, Fidesz, confirmed to Euronews that the statement was genuine.

“A newspaper ran in the Belgian press today about a house party in Brussels on Friday that I was attending. After the police certificate, I indicated that I was a representative because I did not have a card, the police conducted the procedure, was given a verbal warning and then taken home.

I didn’t use drugs, I offered to the police on the spot to have an official test done, but they didn’t. Police said an ecstasy pill was found. It’s not mine, I don’t know who placed it and how. I made a statement to the police about this.

I am sorry that I have violated the rules of assembly, it was irresponsible on my part, I will take the penalties for that. ”

Belgian police stormed what has been widely described as a lockdown sex party in central Brussels, allegedly involving diplomats and an MEP, which was widely reported in Belgium and beyond before the statement came to light.

When contacted by Euronews, the Belgian public prosecutor's office said they would not discuss the identity of the MEP. A further communication is expected from the public prosecutor's office later on Tuesday.

Szájer announced on Sunday, without any warning, that he would resign from his post as MEP. He wrote that participating in the daily political struggle was an increasing mental strain on him. "Those who are on the battlefield must be in a state of combat," Szájer wrote on Sunday.

The Hungarian politician had been one of the authors of the country's controversial constitution in 2010. It attracted criticism from human rights activists who pointed to the text creating a hostile environment for LGBT+ community.

Recently, the government proposed a ban on same-sex adoption.

Back
Top Bottom