• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I want ‘Angel’ De Ligt

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Christ, what a player! He’s absolutely fucking awesome. Him and VVD would be unplayable against

Is he the big blonde lad who didn't put his foot in the way of the winning shot tonight..?

He's very good for his age, but not worth blocking the progress of Gomez for the fee. I'd have no issue with binning off Lovren next season, however we may well replace him with an experienced CB on lower wages. An expensive move for De Ligt only makes sense to me if we are pessimistic about the body of Gomez and whether he's up to playing 40 matches each year.

He's unusually got the CB world at his feet at 19 and wouldn't cost the earth coming from Ajax.

He'd be an amazing buy.

I've seen him play twice and he's conceded 3 on both occasions and been very underwhelming (He's also scored in both of those games.)

I'd rather have Gomez.

Wait, I just said something positive about our club and players...

I was under the impression he has already signed for Real hasn't he?? Or is that just still at the rumour phase

I've seen him play twice and he's conceded 3 on both occasions and been very underwhelming (He's also scored in both of those games.)

I'd rather have Gomez.

Wait, I just said something positive about our club and players...

This is also a fine point, we've not had Gomez since Burnley away in December really but up to that point he was playing so well that he was making VVD look even better...

I think that dutch lad looks good but I don't see we need to invest in that section of the team so much

Joe Gomez's injury record tough...
zl3cm.jpg

DXHEgFh.jpg

This is also a fine point, we've not had Gomez since Burnley away in December really but up to that point he was playing so well that he was making VVD look even better...

I think that dutch lad looks good but I don't see we need to invest in that section of the team so much
Yeah but 4 centre halves consisting of..

VvD
Gomez
Bambi.. I mean Matip
De Ligt.

That is some depth right there.

If you dont want to spend that much.. Alderweireld is probably available for half that amount but will be 30.

Nevermind Angel, he played like a fucking fairy last night.

It is a big game for the club and the team and I think they did well for big parts of the game. Captaining this at 19 is something to build on. Having that experience in the bag, both the fairyrtail as well as the brutality, will be worth a lot in the future. He showed he could help out in attack as well, not only the goal but they should have scored more from his direct involvements. He certainly is an interesting prospect. Mind you over the two semis this week he was not among the 4 best defenders.

Very good player but not worth the fee they would want as we already have gomez who was looking just as good before his injury. Rather we focus our funds on a backup CB (who's not injury prone), creative midfielder and backup striker.

Very good player but not worth the fee they would want as we already have gomez who was looking just as good before his injury. Rather we focus our funds on a backup CB (who's not injury prone), creative midfielder and backup striker.

Plus backup left back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom