• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ibiza Barkeeper leaves Brighton

He flattered to deceive. Is he ready for a club like Bayern, does he speak German? I think Juve could be a very good project for him

I'd guess Juventus.

Bayern are scrambling, but they could have easily appointed him by now if he was on the list.

I’m with @the count - Bayern

What I don’t understand is why Brighton agree to terminate when they could get compo
I'm guessing he must have had a break clause in his contract, as it doesn't make sense for him to just leave as you say. Usually when you see something odd like this it's a contract issue.
Bayern have been linked of course, but there will be a lot of clubs looking for managers this summer - Juve, Man United, Chelsea (and / or whichever club loses their manager to those teams). He could end up at any of those. I'm guessing he won't have the bollocks to succeed Arne at Feyenoord.

I’m with @the count - Bayern

What I don’t understand is why Brighton agree to terminate when they could get compo

Because Tood Boehly wasn’t there offering a gazillion quid to make him Chelsea’s next managerial casualty after Poch.

Seems crazy that a good few “top clubs” looking for managers but there isn’t any stand out candidate to take the jobs. Apart from Super Slot.

He'll be going to join Prison FC. Screams like he uses brylcream as lube

Back
Top Bottom