• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Iconic Images (Page 3 NSFW)

embeddedimage_167164_1.jpg

_1969333_packie_300save.jpg

saddam_statue_09april2003.jpg

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=22949.msg552611#msg552611 date=1209233274]
James_Bulger2.jpg

[/quote]

More than any other this image fucks me up.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=22949.msg552753#msg552753 date=1209248892]
James_Bulger2.jpg

[/quote]

[/quote]

Me too. I only found out the full story of what happened to that poor baby this week, and it has been fucking with my head terribly. I don't know how they could do it. It really doesn't make any sense to me.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=22949.msg552753#msg552753 date=1209248892]
[/quote]

I work close to there, & as a result walk past it at least once every two weeks, & each time it feels literally like it rips my heart out.

Maybe if I saw it more often I'd become desensitised, but after 2 years of passing it on such a regular basis it still hurts, & I feel an odd mix of bewilderment & agony at the state of the human mind that it can create such things.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=22949.msg552758#msg552758 date=1209250841]
[/quote]

I work close to there, & as a result walk past it at least once every two weeks, & each time it feels literally like it rips my heart out.

Maybe if I saw it more often I'd become desensitised, but after 2 years of passing it on such a regular basis it still hurts, & I feel an odd mix of bewilderment & agony at the state of the human mind that it can create such things.
[/quote]

How on earth can those two cunts live with themselves. It was just plain evil.

Im also bemused at how they fucking got out on good behaviour a few years back after serving what? 8 years was it? Given money and new identities and fucked off to Australia or wherever it was, madness; absolute madness.

James_Bulger2.jpg

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry mate, it does the same for me too. But, for me anyway, it is an iconic image. It marked a bit of a turning point in society where we once thought kids were (relatively) safe from that kind of thing.

I was actually there with my parents a week before it occured and I think (but don't know for sure) that my mother used to reassure herself that whatever happened to me, nothing was ever as bad as what happened to poor James Bulger.

James_Bulger2.jpg

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whats the story Andy?

[quote author=Dreambeliever link=topic=22949.msg552819#msg552819 date=1209275693]
James_Bulger2.jpg

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whats the story Andy?
[/quote]

I got this email last week- it explains what happened- PLEASE DON'T READ IT IF YOU'RE EASILY UPSET because it is very disturbing:

Do you remember February 1993 in England , when a young boy
of 3 was taken from a Liverpool shopping centre by two 10-year-old
boys? Jamie Bulger walked away from his mother for only a second, Jon
Venables took his hand and led him out of the mall with his friend Robert
Thompson.
They took Jamie on a walk for over 2 and a half miles, along the way
stopping every now and again to torture the poor little boy who was
crying constantly for his mummy. Finally they stopped at a railway track
where they brutally kicked him, threw stones at him, rubbed paint in his
eyes, pushed batteries up his anus and cut his fingers off with
scissors. Other mutilations were inflicted but not reported in the
press. What these two boys did was so horrendous that Jamie's mother was
forbidden to identify his body. They then left his beaten small body on
railway tracks so a train could run him over to hide the mess they had
created. These two boys, even being boys, understood what they did was
wrong, hence trying to make it look like an accident.
This week Lady Justice Butler-Sloss has awarded the two boys ( now men
, anonymity for the rest of their lives when they leave custody with
new identities. They will also leave custody early only serving just
over half of their sentence. They are being relocated to Australia to
live out the rest of their lives. They disgustingly and violently took
Jamie's life away and in return they each get a new life!
Please.... . If you feel as strongly as we do, ( and if you haven't
already signed this petition ) that this is a grave Miscarriage of
justice - Hit the forward button and add your name at the
end, and send it to everyone you can !
If you are the 700th person to sign, please forward this e-mail to:
cust.ser.cs@gtnet.gov.uk and mark it for the attention Lady Justice Butler-Sloss.
Then continue on until it hits 1400, before you email her the list
again. There is power in numbers & these petitions do help. Maybe it'll
prevent another child from a violent death & maybe it'll get greater, more appropriate convictions for these criminals....whatever their age.
Thank you.

[quote author=doctor_mac link=topic=22949.msg552830#msg552830 date=1209283376]
[quote author=Dreambeliever link=topic=22949.msg552819#msg552819 date=1209275693]
James_Bulger2.jpg

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whats the story Andy?
[/quote]

I got this email last week- it explains what happened- PLEASE DON'T READ IT IF YOU'RE EASILY UPSET because it is very disturbing:

Do you remember February 1993 in England , when a young boy
of 3 was taken from a Liverpool shopping centre by two 10-year-old
boys? Jamie Bulger walked away from his mother for only a second, Jon
Venables took his hand and led him out of the mall with his friend Robert
Thompson.
They took Jamie on a walk for over 2 and a half miles, along the way
stopping every now and again to torture the poor little boy who was
crying constantly for his mummy. Finally they stopped at a railway track
where they brutally kicked him, threw stones at him, rubbed paint in his
eyes, pushed batteries up his anus and cut his fingers off with
scissors. Other mutilations were inflicted but not reported in the
press. What these two boys did was so horrendous that Jamie's mother was
forbidden to identify his body. They then left his beaten small body on
railway tracks so a train could run him over to hide the mess they had
created. These two boys, even being boys, understood what they did was
wrong, hence trying to make it look like an accident.
This week Lady Justice Butler-Sloss has awarded the two boys ( now men
, anonymity for the rest of their lives when they leave custody with
new identities. They will also leave custody early only serving just
over half of their sentence. They are being relocated to Australia to
live out the rest of their lives. They disgustingly and violently took
Jamie's life away and in return they each get a new life!
Please.... . If you feel as strongly as we do, ( and if you haven't
already signed this petition ) that this is a grave Miscarriage of
justice - Hit the forward button and add your name at the
end, and send it to everyone you can !
If you are the 700th person to sign, please forward this e-mail to:
cust.ser.cs@gtnet.gov.uk and mark it for the attention Lady Justice Butler-Sloss.
Then continue on until it hits 1400, before you email her the list
again. There is power in numbers & these petitions do help. Maybe it'll
prevent another child from a violent death & maybe it'll get greater, more appropriate convictions for these criminals....whatever their age.
Thank you.

[/quote]

Ah yes didn't recognise the story from the picture alone.

A horrible story and one that still cuts to the bone for most people.

I still can't believe they got so lightly.
Thanks Doc.

img_1.jpg

Tiger Woods - Winning his first major... and his first £100m probably

limo_2.jpg

On that fateful day...

MartinLutherKingHaveaDream.jpg

I have a Dream...

g6857_u3848_Sir_Winston_Churchill.jpg

V for Victory

PeopleCaughtShapeshiting.jpg

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

mainbin.jpg

The face of terror or the face of Islam?

ws_thumb.jpg

Summer of 69 - Woodstock, drugs, drink, music and free love.
Summer in the 99 - Woodstock Drugs, drink, music, riot and rape.

caratulas_MICHAEL_JACKSON-THRILLER_.jpg

The pinnicle of the career? Nothing would be the same again after this, in the music world and his.

2165159_main.jpg

Patriotism - We know nothing about the sport, yet we stay up until the early hours to watch 'CURLING'

Thats enough from me for now.

[quote author=Vlads Quiff link=topic=22949.msg552852#msg552852 date=1209287387]
destruction.jpg

[/quote]

That's my view from work (albeit a not so much destroyed landscape).

It's amazing to think about the centre being flattened like that.
If you take the comparative sizes of the cities into account Liverpool had it as bad if not worse than London, Liverpool had a population of 856,000 , probably it's highest peak, and inner and outer London around 12m.
Then you get cheeky twats from insignificant little outposts like Manchester calling us bin dippers and thieves, Liverpool, and it's inhabitants got twated in the war, and if not for our city, the sound of jack-boots marching around Europe would have been rather more permanent , and as such the City deserves more respect than some feel able to give.
from Wiki...................................

The Liverpool Blitz was the heavy and sustained bombing of the city of Liverpool in the United Kingdom during the Second World War by the Nazi German Luftwaffe.

Liverpool was the most heavily bombed area of the country outside of London, due to its importance in the UK's war effort. The government was desperate to hide from the Germans just how much damage they had wreaked on the port and so reports on the bombing of the city were deliberately kept low-key. Over 4,000 Liverpudlians lost their lives during the blitz, twice the number killed in Birmingham and even three times that of Coventry. London, by comparison had suffered 30,000 deaths by the end of the war.

Liverpool was a strategically important location in the Second World War for numerous reasons. Its large port on the River Mersey on the West Coast of England meant that the Atlantic Ocean, and therefore the United States, was easily accessible. This would prove to be a key part in the UK's participation in the Battle of the Atlantic with Liverpool's port being used for import and export of goods as well as naval ships from several nations being stationed there. Over 90% of all the war material brought into Britain from abroad, some 75 million tons, passed through its eleven miles of quays.

[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=22949.msg552858#msg552858 date=1209288000]
[/quote]

They should have moved round a bit before they took the photo, that way you could have seen Ol' Vicky holding her cock.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=22949.msg552913#msg552913 date=1209292825]
[quote author=Sheik Yerbouti link=topic=22949.msg552858#msg552858 date=1209288000]
[/quote]

They should have moved round a bit before they took the photo, that way you could have seen Ol' Vicky holding her cock.
[/quote]

Haha. Yeah.

[quote author=Vlads Quiff link=topic=22949.msg552872#msg552872 date=1209289422]
It's amazing to think about the centre being flattened like that.
If you take the comparative sizes of the cities into account Liverpool had it as bad if not worse than London, Liverpool had a population of 856,000 , probably it's highest peak, and inner and outer London around 12m.
Then you get cheeky twats from insignificant little outposts like Manchester calling us bin dippers and thieves, Liverpool, and it's inhabitants got twated in the war, and if not for our city, the sound of jack-boots marching around Europe would have been rather more permanent , and as such the City deserves more respect than some feel able to give.
from Wiki...................................

The Liverpool Blitz was the heavy and sustained bombing of the city of Liverpool in the United Kingdom during the Second World War by the Nazi German Luftwaffe.

Liverpool was the most heavily bombed area of the country outside of London, due to its importance in the UK's war effort. The government was desperate to hide from the Germans just how much damage they had wreaked on the port and so reports on the bombing of the city were deliberately kept low-key. Over 4,000 Liverpudlians lost their lives during the blitz, twice the number killed in Birmingham and even three times that of Coventry. London, by comparison had suffered 30,000 deaths by the end of the war.

Liverpool was a strategically important location in the Second World War for numerous reasons. Its large port on the River Mersey on the West Coast of England meant that the Atlantic Ocean, and therefore the United States, was easily accessible. This would prove to be a key part in the UK's participation in the Battle of the Atlantic with Liverpool's port being used for import and export of goods as well as naval ships from several nations being stationed there. Over 90% of all the war material brought into Britain from abroad, some 75 million tons, passed through its eleven miles of quays.
[/quote]

Fuggin' scousers always wallowing in your victim status.

As Boris Johnson might say.

James_Bulger2.jpg

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'd give anything to be able to deliver that poor little boy to his mum when he was so scared.

I'm in fucking bits now.

I could kill venables and thompson and not bat a fucking eyelid.
Id take great pleasure in it.

I dont know what that makes me, but i do know that it still haunts me. Maybe always will.
Little Jamie Bulgers life was snuffed out, his parents destroyed, friends and family devastated. There is no justice to be found for that, but how id like to try.

James_Bulger2.jpg

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yah ... I was in England when this happened ... A 12 year old in Boarding School and it shook me ... THe fact these kids can go free to me is disgraceful ... They should never know what freedom is ...

Back
Top Bottom