• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injuries updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never has a professional footballer stolen a living at Liverpool as much as Naby fucking Keita

I think you are my main man, my brother-at-arms in Naby hate. He's a fucking joker. And it all started brightly, I remember him taking a pass deep in our own half in one of his first games. Let the ball go through his legs and spun into space to drive forward with the ball.

So much attention given to a player that's not worthy of half.....he's been done for about 18 months if not longer, every fan knows this but they still want to come out and tweet things being said about him and pile it on....for what?

Why doesn't Ox or Thiago get this much attention?

Biggest game of our season in less than 24 hours time and all people out there want to discuss is another Naby injury.

So much attention given to a player that's not worthy of half.....he's been done for about 18 months if not longer, every fan knows this but they still want to come out and tweet things being said about him and pile it on....for what?

Why doesn't Ox or Thiago get this much attention?

Biggest game of our season in less than 24 hours time and all people out there want to discuss is another Naby injury.

Because we didn't pay 50m+ on them and hail them as the new Gerrard.

We knew Ox was an overpriced crock and that Thiago was an aging crock. And both of them - yes, even Ox - have contributed more to our team than Naby.

He's easily the worst transfer in our history, IMO. If he had even half lived up to his billing, we'd be adding to our midfield this upcoming summer from a position of strength rather than desperation.

He's cost us about 1 million £ per league game he has played for us. Thats a lovely stat....

Because we didn't pay 50m+ on them and hail them as the new Gerrard.

We knew Ox was an overpriced crock and that Thiago was an aging crock. And both of them - yes, even Ox - have contributed more to our team than Naby.

He's easily the worst transfer in our history, IMO. If he had even half lived up to his billing, we'd be adding to our midfield this upcoming summer from a position of strength rather than desperation.

Not his fault if he's being hyped up by a few people to be someone he never was going to be, and then you get thousands of others minds being swayed based on what those few idiots did and then we're in a position where we're in now.

He's only the worst financially, he never cost us a CL and then went on Insta the next day/week to celebrate it by posting himself on a yacht with a women he was cheating on his wife with.

There have only really been 3 signings that have failed under Klopp.

Also, Ox was fucking unplayable to start with. Our first run at the CL final he was instrumental until he was injured against Roma. He played RW, LW, CM, AM, even trialled as a false 9 to try and work for the greater good of the team. He may have fallen short, but he was a purchase to get us to the next level, not to be the completed article. Hes been unlucky, but contributed as a personality on the pitch as well as off the pitch.

Thiago is a joy to watch when the teams on song, and truly one of the best technical players we've had in midfield. He came for relatively cheap, as well as ageing. He was always a stop gap.

Naby Keita gets his fucking agent to say he's not signing a new contract due to playing time, having had every injury known to man, as well as being caught in a coup d'etat apparently. The saviour of our midfield and heir apparent, was nothing more than a fucking chancer. Ali Dia would have had a more substantial impact on our club.

So long Naby

qy98Bg
qy98Bg.gif

Not his fault if he's being hyped up by a few people to be someone he never was going to be, and then you get thousands of others minds being swayed based on what those few idiots did and then we're in a position where we're in now.

He's only the worst financially, he never cost us a CL and then went on Insta the next day/week to celebrate it by posting himself on a yacht with a women he was cheating on his wife with.

Disagree. At least karius had brain damage. Keita was just fucking thick

Disagree. At least karius had brain damage. Keita was just fucking thick

He didn't he was just a very very shit keeper., you woudn't be planning your next fucking holiday the same night if he had brain damage. The prick.

Naby didn't work out, the club have to take 50% responsibility for that. We move on professionally. We don't become bitter about it and find every opportunity to repeat things over and over and over.... and over and over.

He didn't, you woudn't be planning your next fucking holiday the same night if he had brain damage. The prick.

Naby didn't work out, the club have to take 50% responsibility for that.

Theres every chance that the holiday was booked before a weeks notice.

Of course the club takes blame, i'm not denying that. We offered the chancer a contract after all, and were willing to wait a fucking year for him. Considering that was a period where we had more hits than misses, eventually the blame has to fall on the player. He never seemed liek he was up to the fight and he never seemed like he would run the hard yards you need to in a klopp team. The few times he did, he broke. Then he starts phoning in sub performances.

Also, Karius was a fucking pittance. You pay little, you get little.

Theres every chance that the holiday was booked before a weeks notice.

Of course the club takes blame, i'm not denying that. We offered the chancer a contract after all, and were willing to wait a fucking year for him. Considering that was a period where we had more hits than misses, eventually the blame has to fall on the player. He never seemed liek he was up to the fight and he never seemed like he would run the hard yards you need to in a klopp team. The few times he did, he broke. Then he starts phoning in sub performances.

Ok, so did he cancel his holiday because he had to spend weeks in hospital being looked at? No. Course he didn't. It was all smiles and glasses of champagne whilst also finding the time to post on how life in Liverpool was so tough (boo hoo) and how Liverpool fans sent him death threats (yeah sure they did pal)

There were times he looked at the top of his game but yes sadly they came far and few between until he inevitably broke down.....find it somewhat strange how he never seemed to miss a game in 2 years at Leipzig though....same goes for a number of players in the Klopp era only Gini and Mo have played 95%+ of games. Another aspect that needs to be addressed.

There have only really been 3 signings that have failed under Klopp.

I loathe Naby far more than Karius. Karius cost us barely anything in fees and just wasn't good enough. There weren't issues with availability or application. Yes, his social media wasn't a good look but no worse than Nabys agent spouting off all the time.

I wished Karius well in the league cup final. I couldn't give a toss what happens to Naby next.

I loathe Naby far more than Karius. Karius cost us barely anything in fees and just wasn't good enough. There weren't issues with availability or application. Yes, his social media wasn't a good look but no worse than Nabys agent spouting off all the time.

I wished Karius well in the league cup final. I couldn't give a toss what happens to Naby next.

You keep going on about what he cost what we pay him, I've said none of this was his fault so how can you use that against him....he had zero say. Did you want Naby to tell his agent to reject to move and stay at Leipzig? "No you can't accept 57m for me, no LFC I don't want 150k a week to play for you, wait until Bayern come in next year with less money and I'll play for them for 75k a week instead"

Forget the money.

Karius was brought in to be our #1 and was our #1, performances on the pitch Karius has been the worst.

You keep going on about what he cost what we pay him, I've said none of this was his fault so how can you use that against him....he had zero say. Did you want Naby to tell his agent to reject to move and stay at Leipzig? "No you can't accept 57m for me, no LFC I don't want 150k a week to play for you, wait until Bayern come in next year with less money and I'll play for them for 75k a week instead"

Forget the money.

Karius was brought in to be our #1 and was our #1, performances on the pitch Karius has been the worst.

Naby has been far less useful to us to than Karius, who was our #1 on the road to a European final. We spent less than 5m on a so-called number 1 keeper versus more than 50m on a midfielder who was supposed to link attack and defense, be a tenacious tackler and ball recovery machine, and anchor our side for at least half a decade.

I don't begrudge Naby his fee, although his failure to live up to even a fraction of it, has had massive impacts on us. After Karius failed to live up to what we need, we could go spend a record fee on Ali. We couldn't do the same in our midfield after Naby.

I begrudge him his failure to start learning English in the year prior to his arrival, his lack of application on the pitch, shitting out of tackles, THAT shot in the European final, his inability to stay fit for more than a week at a time, his inability to be available or impactful ever, and his wanker of an agent.

He has undeniably been the biggest transfer whiff since Andy Carroll or Diouf and arguably the worst overall.

Ok, so did he cancel his holiday because he had to spend weeks in hospital being looked at? No. Course he didn't. It was all smiles and glasses of champagne whilst also finding the time to post on how life in Liverpool was so tough (boo hoo) and how Liverpool fans sent him death threats (yeah sure they did pal)

There were times he looked at the top of his game but yes sadly they came far and few between until he inevitably broke down.....find it somewhat strange how he never seemed to miss a game in 2 years at Leipzig though....same goes for a number of players in the Klopp era only Gini and Mo have played 95%+ of games. Another aspect that needs to be addressed.

Who spends weeks on tests for a concussion? It's diagnosed, just be careful, on your way. You're focused on what a player does in their free time. Unless they're a greenwood, sigurdsson or Johnson, I don't overly mind what they get up to.

I also have no doubt Liverpool fans sent him death threats. Course they fucking did. Gerrard got them for fucks sake when he dared to think about leaving, and Gerrard had a lot more goodwill in the bank than karius.

4m and helped us get to a final. I'm ok with that.

Karius had a few bad games, the CL final being the worst. But he was still a consistent performer on the way to a CL final. Head injury aside, who knows what would have happened that game.

Not sure why we're seeing a Naby love in. He has fallen way short of expectations and is leaving now on a free.
He will be gone in the summer and good luck to him. His departure will be eagerly awaited as KARIUS'S was.

The CLOSEST signing in terms of cost, expectation, disappointment, and general injury shiteness was probably Aquilani. Came in to replace Alonso for a decent fee (for us at the time). A lot of hype and excitement. Injured on arrival, a few alright performances and then the injures took hold more. Aquilani was proto-keita.

Edit: In fact Aquilani had as many assists as Keita in all competitions, in 3 years less. Thankfully, Naby had a better scoring rate of 11 goals in all competitions as opposed to Albertos 2. In 3 more seasons

11 goals, 6 assists in 129 appearances, compared to 2 goals and 6 assists in 28 appearances

Not sure why we're seeing a Naby love in. He has fallen way short of expectations and is leaving now on a free.
He will be gone in the summer and good luck to him. His departure will be eagerly awaited as KARIUS'S was.

I don't wish him luck

Last edited:
The CLOSEST signing in terms of cost, expectation, disappointment, and general injury shiteness was probably Aquilani. Came in to replace Alonso for a decent fee (for us at the time). A lot of hype and excitement. Injured on arrival, a few alright performances and then the injures took hold more. Aquilani was proto-keita.

Edit: In fact Aquilani had as many assists as Keita in all competitions, in 3 years less. Thankfully, Naby had a better scoring rate of 11 goals in all competitions as opposed to Albertos 2. In 3 more seasons

11 goals, 6 assists in 129 appearances, compared to 2 goals and 6 assists in 28 appearances

I don't wish him luck

Id forgotten about Aquafanny. Yeah, about the same there. At a critical time for us to reinvest, we got nothing from either of them.

Id forgotten about Aquafanny. Yeah, about the same there. At a critical time for us to reinvest, we got nothing from either of them.

Honestly, aquilanis stats aren't terrible. Don't get me wrong, they could be better; but considering we were in a transitional stage (and our decline under Rafa), he wasn't awful. Just a disappointment

Why do people keep harping on about that ONE shot in the CL Final?

It was one moment out of an entire game of Courtois being incredible, and it's not like he missed an empty goal. If it was Salah or Mane who did that no one would think twice about it.

Why do people keep harping on about that ONE shot in the CL Final?

It was one moment out of an entire game of Courtois being incredible, and it's not like he missed an empty goal. If it was Salah or Mane who did that no one would think twice about it.

I agree with the jist of this. If it was jota, or salah, or mane then people would forgive, as they've just run themselves in to the ground for 80+ minutes. If it was Hendo or Fabinho then people would be a bit more pissed off, but ultimately fine. The issue is with Naby keita, coming on not long before, at a time where we are consistently asserting dominance and turning the screw....he wastes a great buildup. In a laughably bad fashion. Its shows the exact brain dead idiocy that typified his Liverpool career. Arguably in a match where courtois was incredible, there was a moment in the dying embers to take a touch, then shoot. or take a touch, and lay a pass on . take a touch, hold on to the ball to open up space for salah who was to his right. But no. A player who's shooting technique was never great decides to have a punt with a heavily blocked goal.

It's not the main problem with him, but it was the last fucking straw. Everyone has that watershed moment with a player where they're like "no, they're fucking pointless, i'm done"

I agree with the jist of this. If it was jota, or salah, or mane then people would forgive, as they've just run themselves in to the ground for 80+ minutes. If it was Hendo or Fabinho then people would be a bit more pissed off, but ultimately fine. The issue is with Naby keita, coming on not long before, at a time where we are consistently asserting dominance and turning the screw....he wastes a great buildup. In a laughably bad fashion. Its shows the exact brain dead idiocy that typified his Liverpool career. Arguably in a match where courtois was incredible, there was a moment in the dying embers to take a touch, then shoot. or take a touch, and lay a pass on . take a touch, hold on to the ball to open up space for salah who was to his right. But no. A player who's shooting technique was never great decides to have a punt with a heavily blocked goal.

It's not the main problem with him, but it was the last fucking straw. Everyone has that watershed moment with a player where they're like "no, they're fucking pointless, i'm done"

This. Naby was hardly the problem in that match but it was the icing on the cake.

Last season he was still alright. This season he shits out of challenges, pretends to play, holds back all the time, but gets injured anyway.

Naby can get to fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom