• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Its back baby!!! Superbowl BABY!!

This is one of the best footballing weekends of the year!

Three live NFL games on Thursday. Lions-Packers is going to be gooood.

Loads of live college games on Friday, including 1 vs 3 as Arkansas go to LSU in a game with massive BCS implications.

Ton of great college ball on Saturday too. Ohio State at Michigan is live, Alabama at Auburn is live, Notre Dame at Stanford is live.

Sunday the Bears are on the telly in Oakland, which should be suitably painful.

I don't want to see the outdoors once.

I've booked tomorrow off work :)

I'm convinced we'll win.

Shame about the half time show. The only Nickelback I want to see is Aaron Berry.

Some decent looking Thanksgiving match-ups...........for a change.

Hopefully no repeat of the last time Miami were in town on turkey day ::)

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/v/P2kcpTmheM4[/flash]

Given A&M's propensity for pathetic second half collapses this year, they'd probably be better off sending out their band against Texas. Them kids don't play games.

9 sacks on Alex Smith and Ray lewis not even playing !!! . Franchise record .

Pity , niners passed a test against the Giants , this would have been another big game to win . Next big test is the steelers , see how they do then .

Having to travel coast to coast on a short week was harsh.

Another impressive second half from A&M last night. Not sure they've got their head round the concept of four quarters quite yet. Perhaps they think they're only going to play three in the SEC?

Suh doesn't actually think he did anything wrong.

Schwartz needs to sort this. If the NFL suspend him for 2 games, Schwartz should suspend him for one as well.

Watched the start of te cowboys but there was too much white on both uniforms and I couldn't tell tem apart without my glasses (which I couldn't be bothered getting) so watched Dr No instead.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=46797.msg1432208#msg1432208 date=1322230334]
Suh doesn't actually think he did anything wrong.

Schwartz needs to sort this. If the NFL suspend him for 2 games, Schwartz should suspend him for one as well.
[/quote]

He's a thug. Makes it very hard to cheer for your boys, Georgie...

I've defended him in the past. Some of his penalties and fines have been a farce. Even the bad ones I kind of get as he's trying to bring the fear factor in which we've not had for decades. That play was shocking though. Plus it was a third down stop, which would have made it 10-0. Instead, 14-0.

What I find even worse though is the fact he thinks he did nothing wrong. Like Rooney choosing to swear in a camera and not understanding the problem, an absolute joke.

I'd love to know what Schwartz said to him on the sidelines as he came off. His press conference on Tuesday will be big.

Show some class and discipline Jim, please.

Back
Top Bottom