• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jose Callejon

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note, how on earth did Nunez con his way into being a professional footballer at the highest level. He was a fucking accountant like, no offence peterhauge.

Could do worse for attacking depth, but there are much better players who we could try to get from Madrid. Try being the operative word...

Yep, the player HAS to be in the calibre of Higuain, Di Maria, Alonso etc.

http://www.marca.com/2013/06/06/en/football/real_madrid/1370538581.html

Callejón stated his intention to remain at Real Madrid yesterday, even though the club is looking to offload him and has offered him up as a bargaining chip in transactions aimed at signing players such as Isco and Luis Suárez.

"I've never said I want to leave. I want to stay and win titles with Real Madrid. I have a contract until 2015, and that's all there is to it," said the 'Los Blancos' player.

The Real Madrid winger acknowledged that things did not work out the way that they expected this season and regretted not winning any titles. "It's a shame we didn't win anything, a real shame, but that's football," said the player, who returned to Madrid in 2011.

RAFA BENITEZ could be about to steal Real Madrid striker Jose Callejon from under the noses of his former club Liverpool.

Like the Kop club, new Napoli boss has made Callejon a summer target.

The Spaniard, 26, was a product of Real’s youth team but moved to Espanyol in 2008 – only for Real to buy him back three years on.

He has started just 20 La Liga games since his return, and Benitez is considering an £8million bid.

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/calcio_mercato/2013/06/30-326709/Napoli: Callejon, l'esterno ideale per Rafa Benitez

Napoli are reportedly close to signing Real Madrid wide man Jose Maria Callejon and planning a trip to Spain.

The Partenopei have been linked with the 26-year-old for some time, but according to the Corriere dello Sport they are stepping up their efforts.

Callejon is thought to have already given his all-clear to the move, although there is a €2.5m gap between the current offer and Real Madrid’s €10m price-tag.

There is also an issue to work out with regards to the image rights, but Italian media are optimistic.

http://as.com/diarioas/2013/07/07/english/1373204997_557082.html

José María Callejón is on the brink of signing for Napoli. After several days of negotiations, Real Madrid have reached an agreement for the transfer of the 26-year-old midfielder who will be sold for a fee close to 10 million euros. The operation means that Madrid have made a small profit on the player who they bought back from Espanyol in 2011 for 5.5 million euros.

Callejón’s market value has increased because he made the most of the minutes he was handed by Mourinho – particularly during his first season. During 1,386 minutes on-field, he scored 13 goals while in his second season, he netted seven times during 2,017 minutes of action.

Callejón currently earns 2.1 million euros per annum with Madrid but his annual salary will be boosted to 3.5 million at Napoli. It was Rafa Benítez who requested Callejón’s signing (both share the same representative) and the player is the latest Spanish player to move to Serie A, following in the footsteps of Borja Valero, Joaquín and Marcos Alonso (Fiorentina), Llorente (Juventus) and Pedro Obiang (Sampdoria).

At least, that'll rule him out from being included for any Suarez bids!

Real can go fuck a duck. £40m at least. No players as part of the deal. £40m big ones.

Thats WAAAAAY too cheap, if falcao and that uruguayan at napoli whose name has annoyingly deserted me are going for 50M..... why not Suarez? He is fucking boss and has a long contract.

55-60M is what he is worth.

Fact.

Thats WAAAAAY too cheap, if falcao and that uruguayan at napoli whose name has annoyingly deserted me are going for 50M..... why not Suarez? He is fucking boss and has a long contract.

55-60M is what he is worth.

Fact.

40-45M is a fair, even good price for me, those other players are true strikers, and don't spontaneously bite people. Suarez is more versatile, but his finishing is inconsistent at best, and a lot of his production comes from volume of opportunities. If he was more clinical, or was less of a loose cannon, he would be worth much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom