• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jurgen Klopp declares Andy Robertson Europe's best as Liverpool boss opens up on love for Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.
2006 was when we all left
2006. Fuck me. How many hours have we all wasted in that time chatting shit? We all could have built empires, written a multi-volume magnum opus, or God knows what. Instead we've become embedded in the most insular, cliquey Liverpool forum on the web, picking up it's distinct dialect which has zero cachet in the outside world.

2006. Fuck me. How many hours have we all wasted in that time chatting shit? We all could have built empires, written a multi-volume magnum opus, or God knows what. Instead we've become embedded in the most insular, cliquey Liverpool forum on the web, picking up it's distinct dialect which has zero cachet in the outside world.

Yes, but this place has turned us all into hardened survivors. If you can make it here, you'll be around when cities fall into the sea and zombies roam.

It's a nice escape at times, and it's a good spot..13 years of seeing the same posters though. Jaysis

Dont put the site down you grumpy fuck. This place has set the standards very high when it comes to football forums. Anyway, building an empire is so over rated these days, and any attempt and uncle sam will bomb you, and writing a big book is so fucking yesterday, people need shit online, and not too long to read either. So spare time spent on this forum is probably for the best.

Dont put the site down you grumpy fuck. This place has set the standards very high when it comes to football forums. Anyway, building an empire is so over rated these days, and any attempt and uncle sam will bomb you, and writing a big book is so fucking yesterday, people need shit online, and not too long to read either. So spare time spent on this forum is probably for the best.

Don't follow many forums so I can't agree or disagree on the standards. But we for sure represent a strange variety of opinions. And if you look back all those years we have experienced some highs and some lows.

Over these years we have been through 3 CL finals (4 European finals in total), we have been on brinch of bankrupcy and survived through Martin Broughtons heroics. We have seen different owners presenting different plans and we have had 5 managers. There have for sure been tides and lows and I do believe such a community have been very helpful dragging the split personalities, the dysfunctional and the plain lunatics through these highs and lows. There have been more snarring and swearing than tears of joy and I think (no stats provided though) that the forum has at least (understatement) twice the activity if we loose a game than if we win comfortably. I also assume that puzzling enough people are probably just as quick jumping onboard a good team hammering now as they were in the haydays of Woy, if the team let you down. The moods probably follow certain Waves no matter if we are on a high or on a low. That probably just underline that the forum is a necesity for lost souls which you can't cure through the National Heath Services anywere. Let it continue and enjoy the ride!!!

That makes me very, very proud.

This post is "infinite number of monkeys" in actual real life.

Don't follow many forums so I can't agree or disagree on the standards. But we for sure represent a strange variety of opinions. And if you look back all those years we have experienced some highs and some lows.

Over these years we have been through 3 CL finals (4 European finals in total), we have been on brinch of bankrupcy and survived through Martin Broughtons heroics. We have seen different owners presenting different plans and we have had 5 managers. There have for sure been tides and lows and I do believe such a community have been very helpful dragging the split personalities, the dysfunctional and the plain lunatics through these highs and lows. There have been more snarring and swearing than tears of joy and I think (no stats provided though) that the forum has at least (understatement) twice the activity if we loose a game than if we win comfortably. I also assume that puzzling enough people are probably just as quick jumping onboard a good team hammering now as they were in the haydays of Woy, if the team let you down. The moods probably follow certain Waves no matter if we are on a high or on a low. That probably just underline that the forum is a necesity for lost souls which you can't cure through the National Heath Services anywere. Let it continue and enjoy the ride!!!

"brinch of bankruptcy" must be part of that that distinct dialect that the doc was referring to. I like it *

* unless I have quiffed or even been whooshed ...

"brinch of bankruptcy" must be part of that that distinct dialect that the doc was referring to. I like it *

* unless I have quiffed or even been whooshed ...
I find if you tell non-forum members that they're guilty of a full dreamy they look at you in bewilderment. Even worse, I find, is the reaction if you're down the pub watching Liverpool playing and you tell your companions that you hope Oncy has his cock out for this one.

I find if you tell non-forum members that they're guilty of a full dreamy they look at you in bewilderment. Even worse, I find, is the reaction if you're down the pub watching Liverpool playing and you tell your companions that you hope Oncy has his cock out for this one.
I honestly believe it is only a matter of time before "full dreamy" is adopted into popular vernacular.

Swinging cocks, quiffs and whooshes are another matter altogether

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom