• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
should see a Klopptician about those glasses :cool:

can't wait for him to whiten his teeth and start shagging all round him

The rest of the Premier League will be taken by surprise when our Klopptomaniac steals the title from under their noses

Red or alive, you're coming with me.

BbYJ4qFCUAAwFL0.png

I will be honest .... I can hardly believe we are going to get Klopp, in fact I think the whole PL world is in near shock. He may or may not work out but I'm still amazed that one of Europe's top top managers, and most people recognise him as that, has chosen to manage us. I never thought Ancelotti would even consider coming here.
Yes, we have a wonderful & rich history but we are no longer one of Europe's elite clubs and we are not even guaranteed CL football, somewhere that a manager of his standing would want to be, year in year out. Someone pinch me when he's actually signed so I know this isn't a dream.

"Klopp signs today if he can bear with these two" - Bild Headline

CQxnJ2YWUAAVE-Y.jpg:large

This puzzles me.
No way I can see that happening..

He will bring his own people in.. Klopps success is helped by the people he works with... It would be of huge concern if he didn't bring them in...

Be like how Rafa became without Pako

I thought ze Germans said Bild was like the Daily Star or something. Like we would jeopardize a move for Klopp by keeping O'Driscoll and Gary Mac.

Jürgen Löw is also talking about this like it's a done deal.
Joachim Low

Its OK... I understand... I blame the excitement... I called my wife Jurgen in error this morning... (might have something to do with being up most of the night with the baby too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom